I cannot believe I'm doing this...

Firstly I believe it is Mrs Animal and myself that are the lucky ones... We both have terrific men as our husbands. :D

Madmike has opened a whole new world of creativity up for me and for that I thank him wholeheartedly, he is truly an inspiration to me :cheers:

Secondly I stand with Mrs Animal on the looks thing, for a lot of women it is hard to see themselves as beautiful or attractive... mind you as my dad keeps telling me I must be able to see the beauty in myself if I can see the beauty in another person (my Dad is a great mentor and philosopher when it comes to that sort of thing).

Thirdly, the mutt is not that much of a loopy animal she is adorable and would lay down her life for her pack. She has killed a Tiger snake to defend myself and my 11 year old daughter (when the daughter was just 5 yrs old) Guess who got a bone that night.

As for the modelling it has so many good aspects whats not to like, I have found that it has really boosted my confidence in myself and has taught me a great deal about being patient. Mrs Animal it would be great to see some of your work in the in progress pages. So get that camera snapping. I will get madmike to take a couple of shots of Darwin to put up for you and the guys to have a look at soon. As for having three models going at once don't worry 9 times out of 10 I have at least 3 miniatures, a diorama and a large scale model going at once too. Keeps me from losing perspective with the one model also allows me to change size when my eyes start to ache from painting the 25mm miniatures.

Well all enjoy your modelling the more being built on the table at once the better I say.

:cheers:

LoriJ

Thirdly, the mutt is not that much of a loopy animal she is adorable and would lay down her life for her pack.  She has killed a Tiger snake to defend myself and my 11 year old daughter (when the daughter was just 5 yrs old) Guess who got a bone that night.

:huh: :cheers: WOW....Tiger Snakes are among the 10 Deadliest snakes in the world!! How on earth did your dog not get tagged by the snake???

Sheba is what we call a "Heinz variety" dog...She is part Blue Heeler, Australian Kelpie and German Shepherd. The Blue Heeler is otherwise known as the Aussie Cattle Dog and it's ancestory comes from the Native Australian Dog, the Dingo.

So in short, she is capable of killing snakes and rats very easily. The last snake she killed was a 1.5m long Dugite and they are very nasty customers as well.

Minds you, she loves barking at passing airliners, so one day we will come home to find a QANTAS tail poking out of the roof of our house :)

:thumbsup:

MikeJ

I'm just curious Mr. and Mrs. Animal: do you guys use a seperate computer when posting or do you have to sign out of one account and sign in again using the other? :thumbsup:

We're looking at a second computers, since this POS computer is pretty much an antique.

And yes, when she gets up, I bugger off the computer and let her use it. :cheers:

I'm just curious Mr. and Mrs. Animal: do you guys use a seperate computer when posting or do you have to sign out of one account and sign in again using the other? :thumbsup:

We only have one computer at the moment. *sigh* But hopefully once I get done with school and get a good job, I can get us a second one.

Firstly I believe it is Mrs Animal and myself that are the lucky ones... We both have terrific men as our husbands.  :D

Madmike has opened a whole new world of creativity up for me and for that I thank him wholeheartedly, he is truly an inspiration to me  :)

Secondly I stand with Mrs Animal on the looks thing, for a lot of women it is hard to see themselves as beautiful or attractive... mind you as my dad keeps telling me I must be able to see the beauty in myself if I can see the beauty in another person (my Dad is a great mentor and philosopher when it comes to that sort of thing).

Thirdly, the mutt is not that much of a loopy animal she is adorable and would lay down her life for her pack.  She has killed a Tiger snake to defend myself and my 11 year old daughter (when the daughter was just 5 yrs old) Guess who got a bone that night.

As for the modelling it has so many good aspects whats not to like, I have found that it has really boosted my confidence in myself and has taught me a great deal about being patient. Mrs Animal it would be great to see some of your work in the in progress pages. So get that camera snapping.  I will get madmike to take a couple of shots of Darwin to put up for you and the guys to have a look at soon. As for having three models going at once don't worry 9 times out of 10 I have at least 3 miniatures, a diorama and a large scale model going at once too. Keeps me from losing perspective with the one model also allows me to change size when my eyes start to ache from painting the 25mm miniatures.

Well all enjoy your modelling the more being built on the table at once the better I say.

:cheers:

LoriJ

Yes, Lori you are right. My hubby is the best! :wub:

And the looks thing, with me, depends on my mood. There are days when I can look in the mirror and what I see doesn't bother me. And other days all the makeup in the world wouldn't help.

Sheba looks precious, and if she will risk her own life for yours, she's definitely a keeper and deserves lots of bones. (:thumbsup: <----- To Sheba.)

And it's not 3...it's 4 now...started the SeaQuest yesterday.

(You want a SeaQuest, Lori? I'd love a Darwin. I always thought he was so cool on the show. How about we each keep our eyes peeled and then do a trade? LOL. PS: Love the color of your hair. It's a very similar shade to my mom's. When I have my hair colored that shade, I end up looking so much like her it's scary.)

LOL. Just noticed Mike's reading this thread. ::waves:: Hiya, Mike! :huh:

Edited by Animals_Woman