I was at a training day today at HQ, but they made a clusterf***k of the arrangements so we were sent home early. So on the way home I stopped in Dorchester at a little arts and crafts store I knew had a selection of models on the off chance of finding a . . . well. . you know! And they had one, which I duly relieved them of and got straight into when I arrived home. This is an afternoon's work. . . .

DSC00001.jpg

Just the interior as built SFTB and sprayed ready for detail painting. . .

DSC00002.jpg

Just a little something I've started doing to my RoG Vipers. . I like to stick something up it's rear whilst apinting as a handhold (usually a paintbrush, but more than once have managed to detach the burner interior from the can which is then a nightmare to put right. So now I superglue some backstops in to prevent that happening. . the top half has a similar arrangement.

DSC00003.jpg

Top halves joined together and the join dealt with. I'm getting this operation down to a fine art now, and the front/rear join is indistinguishable from a panel line on this one. The cannon port is still not perfect but then often it isn't on the real thing!

DSC00004.jpg

Just some ancilliaries glued together. This will be a Venezuelan Viper.