Extreme Restoration

Just recently I went through my cupboards and found a model that I had for some reason, given up on some time ago. It was an F-16 fighting falcon. After lookign at it for a while, i realised why i had given up, and then remembered building it. The spraypaint i used (Tamiya AS- 16)(before i got my first airbrush kit :thumbsup: ) had cracked and was falling off. It also ha parts broken off such as the canopy, the burner, the tip of the wing with part of a missile and a whole lot of other problems. SO now I am starting to repair it.

Here is one pic while i try to figure out how to put multipal in one post.

YoungAus- I have, all in 48, an F-16AM, F-14A, and an F-4G, as well as a 72nd Tornado GR1 which are ALL stuffed from when I was probably 12...

Being good quality kits, each deserves some TLC to get to my current standards, and so slowly, I will be tackling these- rescribing, sanding- and using them to further my skills- because in reality, they are almost lost causes, so why not, eh!?

So far Ive started, andto want finish the F-14 up as NSAWC's Red 31, the F-4G in an SP Sharkmouth scheme with HARMS from Incirlik Southern Watch days, the F-16AM as a Belgian Tiger, and the Tornado as a Saudi Gr1.... take your time and do it right, and you'll get better from it- my latest F-15 has amazed even me at what you can do- and I dont own an airbrush yet!

I dont really mind that it is not going to be accurate. This is a perfect time to practise different things, such as weathering (ive never tried) and a lot of other stuff. I am going to put on a random coulour scheme (i was thinking black with cloudy dark grey) and ill probably airbrush on my own markings. As long as it looks like a jet, and looks cool i will be happy :cheers: . And by the end of this my uh-1b should have arrived.

thanks to all.