My progress so far...SAS Ju-52

If you get the Italeri kit that shows it in front of the airport, it comes with a full civil interior. (and most of the SAS decals) The Testors kit is a bomber version with military seating.

The Testors kit includes floats but they are not in the Italeri kit...even though it includes the SAS float version decals, go figure. :thumbsup:

AlRight!! Lookin good. I have the 1/48 scale JU-52 from Revell Germany to build at some time.

Ok now for a question, Why doesn't some company make a 737 or name your favorite with a lift off top and interior. 1/72 scale is certainly big enough for a lot of interior detail. The JU-52 has it so why not some other? Just think, cockpit detail, galley, lavs, seats with TV's luggage overheads. The aftermarket PE boggles the mind. They make interiors for HO scale passenger train cars so why not airliners? Heck 1/144 could be done fairly decent as well. Oh jeez my little pea brain just got a wild thought. I need to visit the train shop tomorrow....

Regards all, food for thought

Brian

Looks good so far. :thumbsup:

I have that (Italary) kit I did maaaany years ago and it has the floats. I did it that way in German markings. So don´t they have it with floats now?? :cheers: It also has the milliray interior. It was a nice build IIRC

Grétar :wave: