WOOOOOWWWW!!!! :o like my british friend says: Lovely! (that sounds "girly" you know?? :lol: )

nice Su Tony!! I`m thinking about build one of those Sukhois with canards! like the new Indian Su-30MKI, I just can`t stop to dribbline the keyboard when I see it :cheers: , that`s why now it has a plastic cover. :(

Keep posting pics!

;)

Thanks was a real toss-up for me as well the MKI looks great as well. It does have a different instrument layout (front/rear pits) in it that I've made a 1st gen version of in 1:48 scale and now that I have a punch and die after the two builds are done I may get to refining them....I wish someone would make a good photo-etch set of the new display layouts...like a zoom set or something.

cheers, :thumbsup:

I nice PE set would be appreciated, but I don't think its going to happen, so I'm going to just have to assemble them piece by piece when I do my MKI and MKK in 1/72. Its going to drive me crazy I am sure...

-Hoops

dude, that kit like rocks, and stuff!

hey - that is not a standard Su27UB cockpit, it looks like a resin SU30 cokpit..... WHERE CAN I GET ONE!!!!!!!! did you scratch build it? it has 2 MFD's in the front and 1 very large one in the back.

I want one of those. which company made it? let me know!

saidordaz@hotmail.com

your kit looks awesome!

Said

thanks for the feedback :wacko:

You are correct it is an SU-30 style cockpit...I scratchmade the front and rear panels. The back also has a second CRT they are one over the other. The tub in this one also resin but is fron Cutting Edge (x2) ...Seats are Neomega (Though the Cutting Edge ones look great too). In the Angolan SU-27UB I used the Neomega tub. Either could work with the SOL parts as I've dry fitted each...the Cutting Edge tub did require alot of grinding though.... The panels for the 30MKK (same as 35UB) I do plan to make another set of masters and this time will make the rear panel slightly larger with a new bulkhead (all the kit or resin ones out there are a bit too small) and see about making copies available. At least one other future project is to make the SU30MKK Bort 502 hence I need another set. I'll post to the group my progress.

regards,

• 2 years later...