1/32 PWMP F-16 LANTIRN

Thanks for the photo, Dave Williams,

they look really good! I gather the additional resin at the pylon end is to be removed?

What's really needed is the NAV Pod with pylon to go with it!

As I said before, Rob from the Tamiya Strike Eagle and scratch my own pylon.

Viper Enforcer, you have mentioned the NVP pylon twice that I am confused with. I am under the impression, between the F-15E and F-16, it is the former that requires a pylon. :thumbsup:

cheers,

Edited by Pumpkin

Pumpkin,

Yes, that litte square nub at the rear of the pylon is left over from the mold sprue and needs to be removed. Also, there is a mold sprue on top the pod that needs to be removed. All in all, the cleanup is very light for parts of this size.

Edited by Dave Williams
Pumpkin,

Yes, that litte square nub at the rear of the pylon is left over from the mold sprue and needs to be removed. Also, there is a mold sprue on top the pod that needs to be removed. All in all, the cleanup is very light for parts of this size.

Yes Dave Williams, I say it is a winner from the picture. I am impressed by the attention to detail. Says the access hole for the bolt in the middle of the pylon. A scale in 1/32, a safety wire there will look really realistic. :thumbsup:

Habu,

Yes it is SolidWorks. I am about to get a SLA model created for a master. i will probably pass it on to a resin company like Cutting edge to make it. I already sent a 1/32 afterburner master to Cutting Edge that gives correct depth the the Hasagawa kit.

David

Edited by drhornii
I am working on a Litening II pod (without pylon) so maybe it will be available soon. I will keep everyone posted.

David

Hey David,

That looks familiar!! ;)

One of these days I'm gonna get out of the SLAve shop and get some "real" modeling done. :rolleyes:

Still planning on getting to one of the meetings, if I can ever get out of the shop.

Loachnut

• 1 year later...

hello Dave

thanks for setting the picture on this forum

for the moment i have a lot of work at 1/1 scale, house renovations.

as soon these are over i get cracking again on the sets. a friend of me who's working on a Belgian airbase have take some pics from a sniper pod, so that eventually a new item on the list.

also planned are the pids pylons, alq 131 pod and the mars recce pod.

the most time goes to my GO NAVY line with navy trucks and figures.

i'm working also on the blast shield doors for a catapult section.

so a lot of work is planned

ps: who's interested in the sets, just drop me a email at plasticworld@skynet.be

hey Istvan everything ok

greets

JP :banana: