:D I'm just wondering why I haven't been placed on the Good Trader list. I've been selling and trading here for quite some time and I've given some great deals and many have been repeat dealings. I'm never rude and I've even given away stuff to guys who are in need of parts or spare decals.

Hope you don't mind if I toot my own horn here, but I seem to go un-noticed and I'd like others to know how great I am to deal with.

Chris

Hey it's all good, don't feel left out. Sometimes it is just nice to help people. :banana:

I do however prefer not to see my name on the Bad Trader forum.

:thumbsup:

Emil

• 2 weeks later...
:rolleyes: I'm just wondering why I haven't been placed on the Good Trader list. I've been selling and trading here for quite some time and I've given some great deals and many have been repeat dealings. I'm never rude and I've even given away stuff to guys who are in need of parts or spare decals.

Hope you don't mind if I toot my own horn here, but I seem to go un-noticed and I'd like others to know how great I am to deal with.

Chris

Chris, do a search in this forum for your name (your ARC name, not your first name) and I think you'll find you've gotten very high compliments, recommendations and thanks a couple of times! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Gordon Kwan

I've seen his name over and over on the list, but had to add my 2 cents worth.

I started off doing business with Gordon many years ago via his Ebay setup and now

do quite a bit (for me) of business with him thru his Sprue Brothers website.

Great guy, professional service and the fastest shipping/order turn around I've ever witnessed.

Can't say enough good things to cover it. Thanks Gordon!

Kevin

Edited by Caboodle
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just wanted everyone to know "smithery" from Canada went out of his way to help me get some 1/48 depth bombs (Charges) for a project I'm doing. He wanted nothing in return and mailed several to me here in the States. Thank you Smithery! :D

Sincerely,

Brian Fendley (bf443)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...