Revell decalsheet Q.

Hi you all,

Can somebody help me?

Decal 52 on the revell sheet, where to place this?

I can not find it in the manuel, is there something with my eyes?

Great thanks

Joachim

Joachim,

I have just looked all over the instruction sheet - and I can't find number 52 either.

But - I have found a photo showing the port side engine trunk - just behind the wheel bay - and it has the same markings as the decal.

If you look at page 17 of the instruction sheet - number 52 goes just below number 73 decal - where the black vertical line goes through a small rectangle.

On the opposite side to decal number 53.

I will scan the photo and post it here later.....

Ken

Okay Ken,

That really helps, hope you find also the decal numbers i need for the mainwheel doors.

On the picture there is a yellow sign/stencil besides the jacket. what does that means? I know you know that one :wave:

Thanks

Joachim

Okay Ken,

That really helps, hope you find also the decal numbers i need for the mainwheel doors.

On the picture there is a yellow sign/stencil besides the jacket. what does that means? I know you know that one :thumbsup:

Thanks

Joachim

The stencils for the mainwheel doors are shown on the instruction sheet - page 15.

Look at the underside plan view - it shows decals 56, 63 & 3 x 77 on the closed doors.

As for the yellow sign next to the jacket - I don't know what it means - but I can have a guess.

It looks like a symbol for a screw head - and it appears on a couple of panels that have lots of screws on them.

I have scanned a picture of it.........

The other removeable panels have different screw heads - quick release fasteners that have to be lined up with a mark - in different colours so that the conscripts can't put them on the wrong way round!

Regards

Ken