My First Airliner GB Entry....

Hi all,

With the shock of a possible early end to the group build residing I removed the digit to get something finished (I am also entering this in a local show as well in a couple of weeks).

As someone posted in the decal thread these MASP decals took me by surprise, they are very delicate and you really need to get the paint demarkation lines in the right place to get them to fit right. I have torn a few and almost thought I would have to repaint in another sceme due to trying to rush but tonight I think I may have saved this build. It will not be a comp winner but it will end up looking OK.

I have only got the windows and titles down one side so far, the tail decal is secured on both as is the chequered line above the blue. Should be another couple of nights to get this one finished. I still need to attach the landing gear and doors and add some antenna and drain masts.

Fantastic work Ray.

I have a handful of these bigger airliners that I will start work on when we move house mid year. No room these days.

On another matter, did you see the news clip on Wednesday or Thursday about Boeing rolling out the 777-300 ER? OMG that was huge. And the A380 was massive as well. I am anticipating the first flight of the A380 withmuch eagerness.

:thumbsup:

Nenad

• 2 weeks later...