Brian, or anyone else who knows...........

I have decided at long last what my 4th tomcat will be. The gulf war big flag on Brians up coming Jolly Roger sheet.

Now, Im figuring its overall 36440 with the forward nose half in radome colour.

But....... was this airframe a tarps bird? Or used as a tarps plane during the war?

Next question, mostly for Brian. Using your up coming sheet, (which I sent a money order for today) will I need ANYTHING from my Areomaster decal sheet or can I find a good home for it? :bandhead2:

When I spoke with Brian, he indicated the new sheet will have all the stencils we need, in both 1/72 and 1/48, for all 4 aircraft. WOOT WOOT!

Which Aeromaster sheet you tryin to get rid of?

Edited by kozlok
Brian, or anyone else who knows...........

I have decided at long last what my 4th tomcat will be. The gulf war big flag on Brians up coming Jolly Roger sheet.

Now, Im figuring its overall 36440 with the forward nose half in radome colour.

But....... was this airframe a tarps bird? Or used as a tarps plane during the war?

Next question, mostly for Brian. Using your up coming sheet, (which I sent a money order for today) will I need ANYTHING from my Areomaster decal sheet or can I find a good home for it? B)

I'd say find a new home for your Errormaster sheet. :D

I'm not sure if that plane actually flew operationally with the flag. Maybe it was only while it was at Oceana, but I don't know.

I'll trade you a 1/72 Tamiya Mosquito for that sheet of decals, though. I also have some partial sheets I'd trade for just the JR portion.