A320 flying for a livin'

Yeah, I had a 6:45 departure out of ORD on Thursday to EWR, 757 instead of A320. Great pictures. GRM5: hope you maintained 250 until advised; we're using that in the 767/757 PC this year to make sure people read the departure procedure.

*sigh* Glass cockpits...... sure would be nice. I'll just slave away in my old fashioned steam gauges....... :worship: One of these days my boss may buy a newer jet!

Neat shots, Pig, but I don't envy you airline folks. If I don't get to spend a few hours a day in the pilot's lounge in a lazy boy, my day is wasted! :worship:

Jake

It looks like your a UAL pilot.If so bring your autothrottle problem to me any afternoon at Ord , gate C26, and Ill be glad to defer it for ya. Then you can tell me your secrets on how you build those fantastic models!!!!!!

Lobos175fs Jim Lemons ORDMM C26

hey boys,

just got back from a 4-day trip. I took my camrea on this one because I finally got to fly with a long time bud and all-around good guy, R.M. McCall.

Here we are somewhere between SEA and ORD..

Thats me in the right seat

Pig

Pig,

Hopefully that's not in the rotation or flare.

Regards,

Murph

P.S. You forgot the most accurate photo, one of both of you reading USA Today, sipping a coffee. :worship:

Pig,

Hopefully that's not in the rotation or flare.

Regards,

Murph

P.S. You forgot the most accurate photo, one of both of you reading USA Today, sipping a coffee. :rolleyes:

:rofl::woot.gif:

.....Tee Hee!...Can't read the paper until you eat the greasy slider All airline food is based on a simulation.

...Hey. I only read the flight manual, Bub :woot.gif:

P.S. You forgot the most accurate photo, one of both of you reading USA Today, sipping a coffee. :woot.gif:

Murph,

I can neither confirm nor deny the presence of a "Mc Paper" in the cockpit. :woot.gif:

Cool shots, pig! I posted a few like that a couple of months ago.

I've never been in the cockpit of an airbus, so that looks strange without a Yoke!

I just got back from ATL last night... Had to go through my Annual recurrent training.. (5 days worth) What a pain in the ***. Oh well, at least I'm good for another year.

Chris

Annual recurrent training.. (5 days worth) What a pain in the ***. Oh well, at least I'm good for another year.

Chris

Five? Hmmm. Wonder how we skate with three...

(three shall be the number of the counting, the numer of the counting shall be three..No more, No less....)

Pig

Annual recurrent training.. (5 days worth)  What a pain in the ***.  Oh well, at least I'm good for another year.

Chris

Five? Hmmm. Wonder how we skate with three...

(three shall be the number of the counting, the numer of the counting shall be three..No more, No less....)

Pig

Pig,

I'm dual-qualled with the MD-88 and MD-90... One day of differences training, one day of fleet common, (ACT, ops specs, etc) and 3 days of sims. I heard this year that next year we will be decreasing to 2 sims.

5 days is too G*& D@#$ long to be in recurrent.

Chris

...If the old man doesn't go into convulsions after eating his, then I'll eat mine..

I like the table cloth! I need to tell our cabin attendants to copy that idea!

I hope you like flying the Airbus as I do! What airline are you working for?

I have the chance to regular fly MFF on the 320 and the 330, working for Edelweiss, the most beautiful charter airline out of Switzerland (See the A380 from Pierre “mad man†Greutert!). We used to fly to MIA and Orlando, now you find us all around in the Caribbean (Cuba, Mexico and Dominican Rep.). Perhaps we cross once on an airport there!?

skyraider