What did you get at the Hobby Shop today?

I went to both shops today. The one that is closing didn't have anything that I wanted to buy, unless it went on sale more. Except for some paints, and a book that I sold to them a year or so ago.

So I came home with a several tamiya paints, and a few sprays. Plus a book on Miramar part of the super base series.

Ron

This is my latest HS purchase. What a TON of fun. Ive never flown a helicoptor before and all I can say is its well worth the $240.00 once I master this I will be buying a bigger and better out door chopper.

Picture111.jpg

Edited by Thundervett

I got the 1/72 Hasegawa EA-6B Prowler with 'Colorful CAG' markings and a Revell AG Handley Page Victor K.2 tanker and the Verlinden Lockon book for the F-111E/F today.

Probably one of my last purchases from a LHS that is closing it's doors for good Friday. :thumbsup:

Gosh, Hobby Lobby is weird.

I stop at my local one every other week or so. I usually don't buy anything, but I know their stock of plastic kits inside and out.

Well, today I check the clearance section and they have the Hasegawa 1/32 Fw190A-8 marked at $10.79. They never had it at regular price. Ever. :)

It was the only one....and yes, I bought it. :wave:

Not at the hobby shop, but was handed to me (for review purposes) at the local IPMS meeting:

T.F.J Leversedge's new book "Canadian Combat and Support Aircraft: A Military Compendium"

IPMS Canada members can look for a review in an upcoming issue of R/T.

Went to Hobby Lobby to check the value of this weeks 40% off coupon.

Lately it's been the same junk, week after week after week.

To my utter surprise, there was new stuff today - Tamiya 1/100th scale jets!

The shop I was in had the MiG-21, Fiat G-91, Mirage III, A-7 Corsair, EE Lightning, and the Me-262/163 duo.

I bought two dinosaur kits (Revell). The Sailback one and Fang (Allosaurus).

I built them with my two daughters, I only helped snap the tough ones together,they did the rest.

They love dinosaurs very much and my youngest (5) has already built snap together jet planes also.

Now for the outlandish colors they will pick to paint them with later today.