What did you get at the Hobby Shop today?

And yet again, I'm slacking posting in this thread...... :doh:

Anyhow, I did a "grand tour" of a few local shops over this past weekend. Drove about an hour and twenty minutes down to Newport, RI and swung back up 495 to hit a couple of others. Ended up getting a 1/72 Fujimi OA-4M and two sets of Skywave 1/700 aircraft from one place. Got a 1/72 Hase EF-111A, XF-2B and 1/700 Hobby Boss Seawolf attack sub as well as a couple of books at another place. Got an Airfix 1/72 Hannover CLIIIa and Roland C.II Walfisch at the other place.

More for the stash! :wacko:

Trumpeter F-105D and Stryker - both in 72nd!
I got those two as well as the DragonUSA EA-18G Growler kit also.

The EA-18G kit is the Hasegawa F-18F with a couple of new sprues for the EA parts -AGM-88's, ALQ-218's and ALQ-99's. It comes with the parts to do either an F-18F or EA-18G aircraft INCLUDING the Hasegawa decal sheet. Oh, and it costs about $10 retail less than the Hase kit.

I'll round up my last few trips...

Italeri Chinook HC.1

Hasegawa F-15C

Tamiya F-16C

All in 1/48.

Also a book on the Sea Harrier, a new cutting mat, some brushes and a oad of paint.

I also have a pair of Hasegawa F-16Cs on order from Luckymodel to do as Aggressors...

Not today, but on Sunday I bought the 1/48 Hasegawa Fw 190 A-8 and BMW sports car, a Hasegawa 1/48 Hurricane Mk I, a CMK 1/72 "Artillerie" conversion for the Revell FAMO, a 1/48 Phantom FG.1 and the 1/72 Trumpeter F-105. An eclectic mix, but some are in keeping with my latest "Polish" thread!

I'm planning a line-up of Skalski's aircraft in 1/48 and so far, I have the PZL.11, Hurricane, Spits V and XI and the Mustang III.