What did you get at the Hobby Shop today?

An Italeri B-58A in 1:72. I've been after one of these for ages, but I wasn't prepared to pay Evilbay prices!

Not from my local Hobby Shop, I found it in a toy shop in Puerto del Rosario, Fuerteventura. Only 8 Euros! :thumbsup:

Now to find a B-47 Stratojet to complete my "Classic SAC" collection...

In 1/72 from Hasegawa:

Bf 109G6 2x

Fw190G

Fw190F8

Fw190A8/R11

Fw190F8/R16

in 1/48 from Tamiya

Fw190D9

Got everything from Smittys Hobby Store in Dayton, OH.

If you go to Dayton dont waste your time at the USAF Museums giftstore looking for kits, they had a really awful selection. Smittys had a very good selection, great prices and very friendly staff!

Torcan Show

Has. F-18F from Terry Chan(loftycomfort)

Has. 1/32 F4B-4

Full resin wing conversion for the Has. Sabre to make a MK.6 with the slats extended.

AM F6F-5 decal sheet

AV World

Has. 1/48 F-104DJ $35Can.

1/48 Belchers F-104 decals,

Don

Full resin wing conversion for the Has. Sabre to make a MK.6 with the slats extended.

Is that the new Scobie-Do Productions piece? I hear he is doing a narrow chord wing as well.

I got a 1/72 Academy F-16 CG/CJ and a Hobby Boss Texan. They are both in 1/72.

I got them from Hobby Minatures in Singapore. Awesome selection and prices but no Tamiya or Hasegawa at all.

Aaron

Trumpeter RA-5C Vigilante in 1/48 scale for a sweet price at Torcan yesterday. :woot.gif:

Raffle table:

1/48 Lancaster MkI Decals

Wittman Stug IIIA

'91 Formula Firebird (quickly snagged by my youngest, when I walked in the door last night)

Is that the new Scobie-Do Productions piece? I hear he is doing a narrow chord wing as well.

Kevin yes it is and it's very nicely done too, I almost bought the narrow chord wing but he has a website.

Don

Righty----

Revell 1/48 F9F-5P Panther

Revell 1/48 F-4C/D Phantom

Revell 1/48 Canadair Sabre 6

Revell 1/72 Handley Page Heyford

Revell Star Wars, Republic Star Destroyer :) (It's for me other halfs Grandkids--Honest!)

Hasegawa 1/32 Spitfire Mk. VB

Italeri 1/48 Mirage F1

Italeri 1/48 Tornado IDS

Emhar 1/35 Mk. IV 'female' WWI Tank ( :blink: )

Trumpeter 1/72 Gannet AS 4

Accurate Miniatures twin set, 1/48 Dauntless & Vindicator (£34 odd, no bad)

Last but not least--

Badger 200 set

Phew!! Busy-busy-busy

3x F-15 Egg planes from Hasegawa. Gonna see if I can find a way to make them with HI-ANG markings.

(Ignore the Zero model. It's been sitting there for a few months now, haven't had the energy to "build" it as of late)

Nearly everything in that pic comes from a small local hobby shop. He sells lots of randomly boxed Japanese things, like Re-ment stuff, but I mainly buy aviation related things from him. Nice guy, but sells stuff pretty fast.

DSC03401.jpg

These were purely impulse buys but at 50% off (A$13.50), I am going back for more!

1:48 Hobbyboss KV-1S, KV-2, Sherman mid production and T-34/76 (full interior detail)

5 x Vallejo acrylics and two magazines.

They had a heap of HB helicopters as well, but based on Alby Moore's report on the Choctaw, decided to buy extra armour instead.

:cheers:

MikeJ

Trumpeter RA-5C Vigilante in 1/48 scale for a sweet price at Torcan yesterday. :thumbsup:

Dude, I think I may have seen you walking around with that under your arm. Great show huh?

At Craftec in East Windsor, CT-

1/72 Fujimi A-4 E/F Top Gun

1/72 Fujimi A-4KU "Free Kuwait"

2 bottles of Ambroid Pro-Weld :pray:

2 MicroScale (pre-SuperScale) sheets # 72-436, A-4Gs & TA-4G's: Australian Navy (one of for sale in the Marketplace).

I happened to be up that way today, stopped by to check and see if they were still open. Glad I did.

Edited by Felinoid