What did you get at the Hobby Shop today?

another day, another couple dollars spent on the hobby. lol. today, I picked up a book by Brian Rogers entitled United States Air Force Designations since 1978. Finally I can try and figure out all those tailcodes. lol. Also picked up a cool little Airliner Recognition guide, so I can figure out what the heck it is i'm seeing while i'm taking pictures at LAX and VNY.

Jason

Revell 1/32 Ju-88.

What a beauty of a kit. Only downside is the lack of instruments or harnesses, so corrected that by ordering some MDC Luftwaffe dials and 2 sets of harnesses from RB Productions.

Err... Mail order - 2x Fujimi A-4M, 1x Fujimi A-7D, 1x Aoshima Silvia S-15, 1x Aoshima R-34 GTR Skyline and 1x KITT!

Oh, and I picked up a Trumpeter 1/32nd F-105D from the post office this morning.

My New Year's resolution NOT to spend money is so far out the window it's a joke...

Well today from Shawn (Phantom)

Has. 1/48 F-16D 52+, F-14B and F-4J in a trade

and from the hobby shop in the same parking lot.

Revell F-105G and AH-64D (Has. re-box)

Don

Yesterday I took my son to Hobby Lobby. We picked up a bunch of stuff for his Cub Scouts Pinewood Derby car. He also found a set of O-gauge yard lights on clearance for his train layout.

I got a 1/48 Tamiya Spitfire Vb Tropical with the 40% off coupon.

Used a gift card my parents gave me for Christmas, so none of it cost me anything, and I still have nearly half the value left on the card! :worship:

:blink:

Mike

IMG_0046.jpg

Actually the wife got it for me. The hobby shop had a sale and I was waffling on whether to get it or not due to some short term economic issues. She got ****** and grabbed it off the shelf when I went to look at a Walkaround, prior to that she said she would hold the supplies on top of the MH-53. She paid for those too!

And this is the same woman that said if I don't make my Alaska trip this year she'll be the one that's ******. She'll be 6 months pregnants then, and the motorcycle I'll be taking will be 2 months old. Am I lucky or what?