What did you get at the Hobby Shop today?

Was in Birmingham this morning, and of course, went by Homewood Hobbies. Got up with Jimmy Alldredge, my child-hood buddy. Always great to see him! :cheers:

Picked up Eagle Strike decal sheet number 48-052. This has the "Tophatters" high-viz & low-viz on the same sheet for the 48th Tomcat. B)

Held off making any more purchases, since the nats are only a short time away.

Happy modeling,

Jim :woo:

I went a bit crazy today and I got

Revell 1/144 f-18 some thing or other

Revell 1/144 Eurofighter

Hoby craft F-20 Tigershark

Testors 1/48 "Komet"

New Blades size 10 and 11

Thin and medeum CA glue and some paint

All for around €35

:angry:

James

zilch . . . nada . . . nothing . . . a big Zee-Row . . . goose egg . . . donut hole . . . a whole lot of nuthin' . . .

The local HobbyTown USA still does not have the new 1/48 Revell SuperHornet. An inquiry as to when they may arrive recieved an "Oh I don't know, we don't order stuff like that, it just gets sent to us. We might have some in the next delivery, this Friday."

Edited by f14peter
1/48 revell F-18E. nice model for the price indeed. <_<

Ya just had to rub it in, didn't you Phantom!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really beginning to not like this. All you guys with your new Revell SuperHornets can just go . . . oh never mind!

1/48 revell F-18E. nice model for the price indeed. :beer4:

Ya just had to rub it in, didn't you Phantom!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really beginning to not like this. All you guys with your new Revell SuperHornets can just go . . . oh never mind!

Air support hobbies in Kitchener still has some. I was in 3 hobby stores today and they are the only ones who have any that I saw. ;)

I was silly and fortunate today. A store in Toronto (Keiths on Young St) is having an estate sale. They got some 4000+ models last week. They have 1800 left.

I picked up a 1/48 Monogram OA-4M

a 1/48 Hasegawa F-4E

a 1/48 Hasegawa F-16A and a nice Hasegawa B weapons set.

I could have got a lot of other nice stuff,lots in 1/32, but I need to buy other stuff besides models on occasion :beer4:

Then I went to Air support hobbies and was GIVEN a Acadamy 1/32 F-16 CG/CJ for a favour I provided to the area distributor. ;)

I wasnt planning on building it, but I will now. :( :D

Im checking out my new Acadamy F-16 to make sure its all there, but the instructions are missing. :woot.gif:

Anyone all ready built one who can spare the instructions? <_<