What did you get at the Hobby Shop today?

Hi gang,

I guess this kidnd'a applies. I just won on ebay: ESCI/ERTL 1/48 SUKHOI SU-7 FITTER. Now if I could just find a Kazan 1/48 Su-9/Su-11 convertion...Heaven!!!

Shoot!! How could I forget! Just bought a revel 1/96 Saturn V rocket over the weekend at the H-L 1/2 off + "tax free" sale. ma'an, talk about a Big'N!!!

well in the morning at my local hobby shop I bought some paint, an 1/144 revell F/A-18D and the 1/72 Hasegawa F-8E CVW-19 CAG Bird :D.

and just returned fro mthe luchtvaarthobbyshop with the 1/32 BlackBox F/A-18C Early cockpit set, and 1/32 GBU-12's for my borther.

A commision build from the owner of the store!!! :wave:

He wants me to do up a Roden Mohawk. Ok you got it! All ready started. Bumping everything back to finish this first.

Oh and a Acc. Miniture B-25 which I'll do as a Canadian Nav trainer at the end of their career. As a Christams gift. Now to get decals. :D

Aviation world is having a 20% off day. Everything I could have bought was gone before I could grab it , and I got there at 10:30!

I did manage to find a Leading edge 1/48 standard hornet sheet, so I snagged that.