What did you get at the Hobby Shop today?

Went to the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum today, and picked up a 1/32 Revell of Germany Westland Lysander. Not something you see every day. Anyone know anything about this particular kit?

:cheers:

J.C.

Two opened (read DEAL!!!!!) skyhawks both Hasegawa, 1 1/32 E, and a 48 scale C.

Also two really old (sabre series) Canadian decal sheets, a C-130 sheet for me, and something Elmo might find helpful.

Watch crystal cement - on the advice of folks here for gluing PE/resin parts to clear parts. They had to

special order it but now they have a pile of it at Hobby House if anybody else in Ottawa is looking for

it :cheers:

Thanks for the tip. I need to get some Gunze paint anyway.......

Cement. glue tips. and Hasegawa 1/48th scale Blue Impulse Jr. kit...

building the three as

1 out of the box with the stickers.

2 painted with decals

3 super detailed, decaled and all that...

william g

MM RLM 02, 66, 74, 75, 76 and a Hasegawa Messerschmitt Bf109 G-6, Italian AF. As with all their F & G's, it has the common sprues. Interestingly enough though, Hasegawa didn't even try to disguise that it is the exact same model across the board. It has the instructions from their JG 50 / JG 27 box and the "Italian" portion is a marking and painting 1 page insert.

My good friend David who happens to own Hobby Island in Houston, was kind enough to send me the Classic Airframes Westland Wyvern S.4. in 1/48 scale. :thumbsup:

Happen to be visiting Houston a couple of weeks ago and David was having a sale so asked him to send me one. Didnt have room in my luggage!

This has to be the weirdest looking plane, but yet some what attactive? Got to say it looks to be a neat kit and look forward to building it. Sometime in this life? :wacko:

Robert

My good friend David who happens to own Hobby Island in Houston, was kind enough to send me the Classic Airframes Westland Wyvern S.4. in 1/48 scale. :thumbsup:

Happen to be visiting Houston a couple of weeks ago and David was having a sale so asked him to send me one. Didnt have room in my luggage!

This has to be the weirdest looking plane, but yet some what attactive? Got to say it looks to be a neat kit and look forward to building it. Sometime in this life? :wacko:

Robert

ca491_box.jpg

Looks like an Aardvark :D