What did you get at the Hobby Shop today?

Went in for bottle of Solve a set, came out with Hasegawa 1/48th Bf-109G-6. Experten boxing, bottle of Testor's Dullcoat, a bottle of MM airbrush thinner, and 1/4th oz flat white paint. No Solve a set.

If any Luftwaffe experten such as Lynn, Eric, or G Morrison, have a question re Guenther Rall's G-6. Decal sheet shows no nr 5 in gruppen kommandeur chevron, anmd no Krystal name beneath cockpit. I know these were on his G-5, but were they missing from the G-6?

Kit also includes markings for Anton Hackle, and Helmut Lipfert.

Might be a better idea if I make this a separate question, being so far down on the 4th page. brgds, Hal :thumbsup::thumbsup: :blink:

Ya know, I like it! pretty good detail, lots of stores. I think I'll enjoy building it. It just struck me how small it is. I thought it was a much bigger airplane, like the Viggen, but naw, it's more the size of an F-5!

In case you haven't already been to this site.....

http://www.gripen.com/index.html

Awesome pics on this site!!!!

well today wasent much other than 3 bottles of paint and some masking tape, but about 2 weeks ago on my last trip i picked up my special order of a monogram 1/48th b-17g , academy 1/72 b-17c/d and a 1/24th airfix spitfire as well as 3 or 4 bottles of paint some glue and a new airbrush.

Today does'nt count but on saturday I picked up 3 revell 1/144 kits.

F-4J, F-14B(I think) and some sort of F-16. All €4.50 each

Oh ya I picked up the Irish Air Corps decal sheet by Max Decals, (reviewed on thursday) that I picked up for someone, that is if they still want it, if not I'll keep it for myself and proceed to do the kits required.

James ;)

Edited by HomagerMan

Not today but Yesturday at WelC.O.M.E show...

2x 1/72nd Hase F-20 @$5 CAD a piece

1x 1/72nd Hase F-16D Brakeet @$20 CAD

1x 1/72nd Hase TF-18B Kit for $10 CAD

and the LE Gonzo Decal sheet From Air Support Books

:cheers:

Emil

Today I got the new Hasegawa 1/48 P-40E Warhawk with Eagle Strike "Birds of Prey" decals. Also just scored my second Tamiya 1/48 P-47D Thunderbolt Bubbletop. It was such an amazing build, I gotta do it again. I ordered the decals for Colonel Francis "Gabby" Grabeski's bird. I just love that dark green over grey camo scheme. So cool!

:thumbsup:

J.C.

I picked up a couple of neat things today: A Hasegawa 1/48 F-16CJ that will eventually wear 22FS markings, and a cute little photo-etch bender called a Mr. Fold-it. Can't wait to try them both out.

Edited by mkimages
Guest backfire

Five bottles of Tamiya acrylic paints, Tamiya putty, and a Squadron medium grit sanding stick.

Also took a stroll through the tool section of Sears, where they had a sale of 50% off all sets of Craftsman pliers, so I bought a set of 5 hobby pliers. :thumbsup:

R.o.G. 1/32nd He-162 Salamander, some Vallejo acrylics and aircraft color acrylics, as well as some Gunze Mr. White Primer 1000. and last but certainly not least, Alclad II jet exhaust.

Jason

:thumbsup: This morning I was in the local toy shop buying a birthday present for my Grand-daughter, when I noticed they had a Sale of Revell kits, so while I had my plastic out I bought myself a 1/48 FGR2 Phantom for £16.50.

:cheers:

Robin.

Yet another 1/48 Hasegawa F-14. This ones a D. It will join the other 13 built ones as soon as TwoBobs or VF makes up the real tomcats last cruise VF-31 and VF-213 sheets.

Also got a bottle of alcad for my 48 scale Herc and the latest copy of Combat aircraft.

All at Air support books, of course. (20% off sale now on eh) :banana:

Italeri OA-10A in 1/72 (reduced to £5.99!!), a brilliant buy if I may say so, and a Revell (ex-Italeri) Tornado F.3, it's hell of alot cheaper than Hasegawa's and better than the Airfix one, plus I already have the Model Alliance Tornado F.3 sheet in 1/72, another RAF Leuchars machine on the way, 43 Sqn this time.

Only other thing I bought was a tin of Tamiya X-3 Royal Blue, to see how good a match it is for British Airways blue, for the Airbus fleet!! I'd have bought another A319 if there had been any too.

Eng :banana: