What did you get at the Hobby Shop today?

Not a bad day hobby shop wise...

1 x Academy 1/48th MH-53 Sea Dragon (one of my all time favorite helos)

1 x Academy 1/48th F/A-22A Raptor (yes, another one! :D )

All from the cool little hobby shop a short walk from Osan AB, R.O.K. :P

Must stop buying... Must start building!!! ;)

Ahui hou :cheers:

Mark

accurate miniatures 1/72 predator, and a vallejo blue, don't remember which color, a few of the new Gunze paints, (305, (306, 308) some glue tips, and some CAM decals for my F-4J tamiya phantom. woot!!!

Jason

1/32 RoG Ju 88A1

1/72 Aoshima Ta 152H1

1/72 Hobby Boss Me 262A1a

1/72 Hobby Boss Me 262A2a

1/72 Hobby Boss Me 163B1

1/72 Hobby Boss He 162A2

1/72 Heller Bf 109K4

about 40 Mr Hobby Color jars, 3 Revell Acua`s and 8 Gunze Metal color jars

Also some more Mr Basecoat, Mr Surfacer 1000, Mr Resin Primer, Mr, Mark Softer, Mr Mark Setter, Mr Masking Sol, Mr Metal Primer and Mr Thinner

Well it was a weird day with lots of kits but no Hobby Shop. I traveled to Breda to meet my My and Dad as they drove from the U.K to spend some time in Holland with the Family. On the way down I jumped out at rotterdam and did a kit swap with Eric 2020 and ended up on the train to Breda with a TSR2 and the 48 Revell tiger meet F15E. And then I was happy as dad gave me a 1:96 Revell Avro Vulcan and an early birthday present......... Which I had no idea about.. A 1:48 Hasegwa F14A Pacific Fleet Tomcat with the heavy wheels, p,e and VF111 markings

So a good day for kits

Today we spend time weathering some of this railway carages and seeing if we could work out how to use an airbrush between us :monkeydance:

Alex

I picked up the Academy 1/32 F/A-18D friday arve, maaaaan iiiit's HUUUGE, biggest kit i've bought next to my 1/48 italeri c-130J, and certainly my most expensive. Gonna be quite a while before i have what it takes to build it but.

Anyone in TORONTO, Aviation world has Hasegawa 1/48 F-104s (Japan can be made Canadian) on for $22. They had a bunch but are done to a couple now.

And if your smoking crack they also have Hasegawa's most recent release of a F-18C for the interesting price of $118!!!!!!! :(

• 3 weeks later...

Aloha all,

Just back from a short trip to Osan, hit the hobby shop hard!

All Academy:

1/35…

1 x Merkava IV (I love this thing!)

1/48…

2 x F-22A Raptors

3 x F-15K SLAM Eagles

1 x F-15C/D (still like this kit)

1 x F-16C

1/72…

1 x F/A-18A (RAAF, RCAF, Spanish AF release)

1 x F-16C R.O.K. AF

2 x M977 HEMTTs

1 x M35 2.5T Truck

1/1 scale…

1 x Diaper bag (no comment)

Well that about wraps up Korea spree 09, probably gonna be another couple years before getting back there!

Ahui hou,

Mark

Found a jackpot at the LHS today...they were selling off all their old humbrol enamel tins at .99 each, picked up about 50 various tins, along with some CA glue, and I ordered the 1:48 Steel Beach F-14 drop tanks for the revell kit off spruebrothers earlier today.

I almost bought another Italeri H-19...but the I went to the photo store and got a new backpack instead. Well, that counts as a "hobby" purchase, doesn't it?