What did you get at the Hobby Shop today?

For the last day of my holiday, I went to Ostende with my girlfriend. There is a small hobby shop there, imagine my surprise when I saw the -50%!

So: - Hasegawa P-40N 1/48

- Hasegawa RF-4B 1/72

- Zvezda Mig-21 Bis 1/72

And a lot of self-control... :wave:

Accurate Miniatures 1/72nd scale F-4C/D ... gonna do it up as one for the Phantoms from the 13th TFS in Viet Nam.

and a pile of brushes from the clearance bin...

William G

• 4 weeks later...

Went to the LHS to drop off some flyers for the upcoming IPMS Gateway show and ended up with a Hase '48 F-15E and Weapons set B. Grand total only $30. They were both resales but are 100% intact and considering the same store was selling a unopened box of the exact same F-15E kit for $40 I think it was a good deal.

Edited by tsculton

Not today, but recently. LHS just started carrying Airfix kits, so got the 1/48 B-57B and the 1/48 Bf 109F.

I don't think the owner really knew what to charge (it's really a model railroad shop), and she priced them at $39 and $9 respectively. Good deals!

:nanner:

Mike

2 weekends ago I went into my fav HS (certainly not local) and I picked up the Eduard F6F-3 weekend edition and, surprise surprise a Corsair... but not any Corsair, it was the Hase AU-1... I had been looking for that for a long, long time. No deals to be had on either of these, but I simply yanked that Hase box right off the shelf.

i stumbled across a 1/48 Itealeri Mrage IIIE 40th anniversary kit, a fujimi 1/48 Mirage IIIC, an academy Mirage IIIR in 1/48 AND a 1/72 hobbycraft Yak-38! i nearly had a heart attcak seeing all these kits I've wanted for years appearing on the shelf! apparently the model store owner managed to "score" them from a liquidation sale of another hobby shop. THANK YOU Mrs. Hobby shop lady!!! :)

New Hasegawa mold E-2C Hawkeye 2000 US Navy :sunrevolves:

When it came out I was thinking should I get it or not ...

Had to travel some 60 km to get it, but now it mine for some 55 USD. Think the price is OK for European market.

got a load of tamiya fine white surface primer, two bobs 1/72 f-117a decals and a plane bits rf-111c conversion set

:thumbsup: trying to stop buying kits for awhile and finish off the ones i already have, because my wife is complaining of the 30 kits i have :D

we never complain of them getting so many pairs of shoes, that they most likely would ever wear once and so much makeup sets that they get on sale and will never use it :worship:

Hi. My name is Mike and I admit I have a problem. I'm a Sabre-holic.

Sorry...wrong forum...

1/48 Revell of Germany Canadair CL-13 Sabre 6

1/48 Academy F-86F-30 Sabre

Last night I ordered a bunch of stuff from Gordo at Sprue Brothers including a 1/32 Kinetic F-86F-30 Sabre and matching Avionix resin cockpit, a True Details 1/48 Sabre resin cockpit set, a True Details 1/32 F-104G / F-104J resin cockpit set and a 1/48 CMK Quick & Easy F-104 Starfighter Engine Box.

One day I might actually build much of the stuff I've got. I still plan on doing a Sabre in each of the 12 squadrons of 1 Air Division in the 50's and 60's.

Hi. My name is Mike and I admit I have a problem. I'm a Sabre-holic.

Sorry...wrong forum...

1/48 Revell of Germany Canadair CL-13 Sabre 6

1/48 Academy F-86F-30 Sabre

Last night I ordered a bunch of stuff from Gordo at Sprue Brothers including a 1/32 Kinetic F-86F-30 Sabre and matching Avionix resin cockpit, a True Details 1/48 Sabre resin cockpit set, a True Details 1/32 F-104G / F-104J resin cockpit set and a 1/48 CMK Quick & Easy F-104 Starfighter Engine Box.

One day I might actually build much of the stuff I've got. I still plan on doing a Sabre in each of the 12 squadrons of 1 Air Division in the 50's and 60's.

Well you could send me the Kinetic Sabre if it makes you feel better :rolleyes:

Don