What did you get at the Hobby Shop today?

I picked up a 1/48 RoG F/A-18E for £ 9.99 / $ 20 at Model Zone in Manchester, UK, today. They got some on sale. Half the normal price. First kit that I can remember buying this year. ( Pity they didn't have any of the two-seaters )

Regards,

Gerard

What do you mean tonight!!!!!! The storms been happening all day,wake up Wanda :thumbsup:

Susan

Ended up getting the paint yesterday during my lunch break. Paint has been in the van at the side of the highway freezing over waiting for a tow truck ever since. :thumbsup:

Stopped in today and picked up some ACRYL Flat White,#11 blades and some nose weights,they're actually for trains but they'll serve my purpose. Also picked up a Badger paint mixer,$10. Wish I had one of these a long time ago,what a time saver!

I got many models in Hong Kong in Universal Models. They are:

1. 4 1/200 737-200s for 5 us apiece

2. Zvezda 1/72 Su-24

and one Fujimi and one Hasegawa A-6/EA-6

Also a Supermodel MB339A\

Aaron

The hobby shop came to me today. Scott "ElmCityHobbies" Milican attended out Muddy River Modeler's metting this evening, selling his wares too. I picked up an Eduard Hellcat, some Humbrols piants and a supply of Microset... That Hellcat kit looks sweet.

Thanks Again Scott!

Today I got a package from Squadron containing:

Panda 1/48 F-35K-not a bad looking kit really, and as an avid whiffer, I'll have fin with it!

Italeri 1/72 Jaguar T.2 (who can resist for $8?)

True Details 1/48 MB Mk2 seats-for the next time I tackle an Academy Hunter.

Then an afternoon trip to The Great Escape in Spartanburg SC yielded:

1/72 RoG Su25 Frogfoot-not a bad kit for $12

Yesterday I scored a Hasegawa 1/48 F/A 18A "Top Gun/Adversary" boxing at 30% off. Asked the propietor of the store if he was selling it on consignment and he said no. It had been on his shelf for about three years. I've been in the store a few times in the past three years, just never saw it until yesterday.

Yesterday at the "Hobby Centre" in Ottawa ,a Trumpeter 1/32nd Avenger TBM-3, a bottle of Solvaset and two books

Osprey US Navy PBY Catalina Units of the Atlantic war and

Osprey. US Navy and Marine Corps A-4 Skyhawk units of the Vietnam war.

Pretty good haul I think.

Mark