What did you get at the Hobby Shop today?

Nice Score today!! I must have been a good boy, 'Cause the the wife paid!!!

2 1/48th kits...

Tamiya F4U-1/2 Corsair

HAS/Monogram F-20 (For Fellow ARC'er superhornet1015) PM Inbound Pete!!!

A bottle of paint and the icing on the cake!!! A Mr Hobby Procon Boy FWA Platinum Airbrush!!! Yay!!!!!

Well.....it wasn't from a hobby shop....but it was an excellent haul.

My wife dragged me to an antique store this weekend....this particulair antique shop had a section devoted to old toys and the like. Much to my surprise that section also contained a rather large shelf dedicated to old kits.

I walked out with an 1/48th ESCI S-3 and Monogram F-5E....paid 30 bucks for the both of em.

Not the Hobby shop but the CANEX on Base (Canuck version of the PX for those that dont know) Picked up a Monogram 1/48th F-15C for $13.99 Canadian and the Revell 1/48th F-15E for $19.99 Canadian,I think I did pretty good on these buys.

I know the F-15C is an older kit which I have built many times and looks good when done.

I have never built the Revell Mudhen but she also looks like a good one.

Mark

I picked up the Revell-Monogram 1/48 Strike Eagle kit from Michaels. Once I discovered they had a model section, my wife has had no problems dragging me in there. Now I just hope all my Poly Scale paints are still good after sitting for over a year.

FYI, first one I grabbed had no clear sprue parts and I had to exchange it. It's a good idea to check the box before you leave the store.

Edited by cgrant26
Got the Academy 1/72nd Hornet and the Leading Edge D-Day decals in the same scale. Found out they are sized for the Academy kit too.

Same, except I got the decals in 1/48th.

A bottle of Mr. Surfacer 500, and a 1/35 CMK Panzerjager Pz 35t/R-2 TACAM (read: tank)

Same, except I got the decals in 1/48th.

The 1/48 decals aren't going to fit that 1/72 kit Shawn. :thumbsup: :D

Another Fujimi Spit XIX, got to get them while they're still around :thumbsup:

A can of Tamiya primer

Yet one more "Mastercrap" P-51, the kit stinks (old Intech antiquity) but the decals are worth every penny (the full 5 bucks....).

I bought some paint to finish a kit currently in the booth, a 1/72nd RoG F-4F (nice looking kit for $13.99) and the Hasegawa 1/72nd F/A-18A NATC kit. And I almost bought a 1/72nd VFA-213 F/A-18E too but I wussed out. Good haul for the week