OK, everyone post here if you plan on entering. If you could also let Habu know your email address, then he can send you the newsletter :worship:

So I guess I'd better kick this baby off.

Entry 1: F-20A, ROKAF (Hasegawa, 1/72)

Entry 2: F-20G, Luftwaffe (Hasegawa 1/72)

So in other words, "zip it". :thumbsup:

Getting back to the models......I'm in for:

1/48th CF116D (F-5B) Classic Airframes 419 Sqdn CAF

1/72nd CF116A (F-5A) Esci/Italeri 419 Sqdn CAF "Bruce the Moose"

Cheers,

Guest backfire

I'm in with:

1/72nd Esci F-5A with the Leading Edge CAF CF-5A decal sheet #7249. Still undecided which Squadron I will do...

Cheers,

beraska@telusplanet.net

Edited by backfire

I'll try to contribute 4 Tigers to the build

- Swiss F-5E Tiger Scheme

- Swiss F-5E J-3030 low-vis

- Swiss F-5E Patrouille de Suisse

- Turkish NF-5A Turkish Stars

and maybe IRIAF bird...

I'll be away for quite some time (probably april - june) but I'll try to accomplish my goal - afterall this Italeri 1/72 Tigers look like a quick and fun build...

Well, at the risk of over committing, I will build the one entry and see how I go.

1:72 Hasegawa F-20 as a "RAAF F/A20-A Tigersnake"

Khan, I have not forgotten that hinge info!

:wave:

MikeJ

Well, at the risk of over committing, I will build the one entry and see how I go.

1:72 Hasegawa F-20 as a "RAAF F/A20-A Tigersnake"

Khan, I have not forgotten that hinge info!

MikeJ

I downloaded some pics off my digicam a few days ago. I'll see what kind of resolution I got and post what I crop out tonight.

Been meaning to do a ROKAF F-5E since that last DPRK MiG-19 airspace invasion; put me down for 1 (might even do that -19 at the same time)

I am going to scan the instructions and snap some shots straight from the Monogram sprues with a scale ruler next to it so you will be able to determine dimensions.

MikeJ

Count me in. Monogram 1/48 F-5E. I think I'll do a "what if" scheme. As in,"What if I won the Powerball and could afford to buy an F-5E to play around in?"

So can I start rescribing this bad boy?

Harv's up: Adversaries, Baby! (What else?) I'm going to overcommit with two Hase 1/32 F-5Es in markings for the Bandits of VF-126 (Duke's ride); and an in-flight VFC-13 (pre-tiger scheme desert cammo). 1/48 Rev/Mono F-5E or F, in VFC-13 Saints (TwoBobs) tiger stripes.

Fight's on!

Edited by Harv

Do count me in!

The builds would be a 1/72 Starfix #709/04 F-5E Tiger II in USAF Aggressor markings and Snake scheme, and a 1/72 F-20S/F-5GS Tigershark as a What If in Swedish AF markings and hopefully Splinter scheme, maybe a Hasegawa kit would be right.