From Diego Himself:

Dear Flanker Group Build participants,

First of all congratulations for the superb Flankers that you have build for this GB!

It was a really difficult job to choose between all these beauties, but I had to take a decision: As all these birds were beautifully done I had to consider other aspects. Knowing the quality of the different kits and conversions I had to find a Flanker that needed a special effort to be done.

Therefore, I have a real pleasure to announce the winner of this GB:

Solher's Su-35 "Red 88"

Enhorabuena, Juan !

The winner can choose 2 sets of decals ( 1/72 or 1/48) from our catalogue at:

www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Hi-Decal_Line.htm

Many of the participants have unfortunately been lost "on the way" and so all that have build their Flankers in time deserve special congratulations and a reward! I have therefore the pleasure to offer a free decal sheet ( in 1/72 or 1/48 ) from our catalogue to ALL the participants that managed to finish their Flankers for this group build.

Please send me a PM with your choice and your postal address, so we could send you the selected sheets.

Once again my sincere congratulations to all and thanks for your effort !

Diego Rogoz

HDL

Whoow

that's a great and nice offer Diego!!!!!!!

Thanks!!

And i have to say, i think that you made a good choice with Solher's Su-35 "Red 88", that's a really great bird. (pitty it doesn't have ukrainian mrkngs :thumbsup: )

Congratulations Juan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joachim