EPISODE III new trailer

I'm already squaling like a little girl in excitement. It's a damn shame my Hyperscale account just expired. (Hyperspace is the pay service of Starwars.com that gives you access to exclusive content, like trailers.)

On the upside, the poster came out yesterday.

20050308_1_bg.jpg

Oh geezus aged kryst.....what a way to get ratings up....

Sigh....fine fine fine, I'll watch that damn forceforasken show, but ONLY because the trailer will be shown, but you know they'll wait till the last commercial break.

I'm going to DVR it and fast forward to the good stuff. :lol:

That poster is great!! Best one yet!

Brian

I'm going to DVR it and fast forward to the good stuff. :lol:

That poster is great!! Best one yet!

Brian

Absolutely!

TiVo all the way for this. No way I'm watching that show...

Ok, the trailer is out.

I'm one of those who lost hope long time ago... but the Ep. III trailer is cool, at least the new movie looks like it will be visually richer and more action packed. Full of new toys also. :bobby:

What are your opinions?

GG

• 1 month later...

MAN I'm looking forward to this one. I loved the last one, and I'l bet this one will be just grate.

Many did't like the last one, it was neither as funny or "childish" as The Phantom menace, and many did't like Hayden Christensen for the preformance he did in Attack of the clones, most people I know said he was to serius and almost "mental" and evil. Well he is supposed to be evil, that's the whole point.

I saw some scenes on 60 minutes and I just can't wait for this one :wave:

I think she looks HAWT!

Funny thing is... I know a friend who works at ILM and he actually knew her because she worked at ILM too and she lived in San Francisco as well (and went to SF State Univ-- my Alma Mater)! But since, he said she has gone to work for some other company that did Elektra...

so darn... can't get a autograph pic from her... :cheers:

Edited by raptor22
:taunt: :huh: Is there like.... a Star Wars playboy issue I missed out on or something??? LOL, where are you guys finding all these Carrie Fisher publicity shots? (and why, in my SW geekdom, have I never seen them previously??)