Add the name Dan Godoin to this list

Guest Iain M

• 2 months later...

:) Hello People

Dan usually lurks around the newsgroups, also he is a yahoo seller, I forgot his id, but it is very simple.

He usually sells old model kits or stuff that is popular with the plane builders.

He tried screwing me on a deal for a B-29 by Monogram, he sent me the model, luckily I didn't send out mine yet, I was running late due to doctor visits.

But when I got the plane, it wasn't anything at all like he told me in the email, it was one of the Monogram errors with the deformed nose, parts were missing and the kit was started.

he wanted a accurate miniatures B-25c, which I am glad that I didn't send out.

I sent him his plane back neatly packed with delivery confirmation, and told him never to bother me again, I only like to deal with people who are honest traders.

needless to say he kept emailing me stating that I switched the planes and so fourth, but when I posted some info on the newsgroups, I got a lot of replies on how big of a jerk he is.

that is why I am glad I discovered these boards, there is a lot of nice people on here, I have only had two problems with a couple of people who wanted pay pal only for stuff, but I was glad they accepted Western Union after I explained my problems with pay pal.

other than that I am a happy customer.

take care and happy holidays

George :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bradimer...the KGB informant

No personal experience with him, but it's people like this that make me dislike of Ebay..... <_< Trust me.... I've been there.

-Bradimer