This my first post on this discussion board. Here is a Mustang that I am building. I have used the Ultracast filletless tail conversion, along with the Black Box cockpit.

flying.jpg

I am doing Hoo Flung Dung/City of Paris. NMF with full invasion stripes. I am also adding new guns using needles. I also added the filler pipe to the fuselage gas tank, after I got the fuselage together and added the radio, pooof it disappeared. At least I know its there.

I am doing Hoo Flung Dung/City of Paris. NMF with full invasion stripes. I am also adding new guns using needles. I also added the filler pipe to the fuselage gas tank, after I got the fuselage together and added the radio, pooof it disappeared. At least I know its there.

looks real nice so far, :) if your gonna do a D-Day bird you should join the D-Day GB and try for the raffle prizes. :worship:

Hi Quiddy,

Welcome to the ARC. Its undoubtly the best site for modellers.

I must admit that i love P-51s. You did a lot of well detalling already.

Good luck on your model. I will follow your progress. But rememeber don't rush :cheers:

Regards from the Netherlands

and happy modelling

Henk Koppelaar :thumbsup:

Hi,

I finished paint the NMF part of the scheme. Next is to clear coat so I can mask off and paint the invasion stripes and squadron colors. All paints used were Model Master Acryilc.

nmf1.jpg

Thanks,

Wayne Beattie

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I got the stripes on and the anti-glare panel painted. Next comes the overall gloss coat. Have to strip the canopy frame and repaint. Getting there!!

striped.jpg

Wayne Beattie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FANTASTIC work :worship: ! She looks just great...and I love the nose art.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Regards,

Don :wave: