Am I the only one who's checking everyday to see if Chris the Saltydog has revealed his secrets?

No, I've been doing that too. Where are you, saltydog?

Same here, inquiry minds NEED to know ;)

:thumbsup: ahhh......guys.........i feel as though i'm being backed into a corner by some hungry wolves here!!LOL seriously, i wrote an article and emailed it as per instructions from the "Gallery" page. how long does it take to show up usually? if it don't show up soon, i'll tell it here. :D a clue is, its got ALOT to do with my username!!BUWAH-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAHH!! later.
a clue is, its got ALOT to do with my username!!BUWAH-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAHH!!  later.

You tease!!! :thumbsup:

I await your article on ARC (which, usually takes about 3 weeks or so...

3 WEEKS ???

................... :thumbsup: Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! :D

Hmmm....SALT eh........Hmmm...DOG ...eh.You mean you let your dog lick at the paint until it looks faded ?? Interesting technique I must say.

Paul T :thumbsup:

Edited by Paul T
:thumbsup: ahhh......guys.........i feel as though i'm being backed into a corner by some hungry wolves here!!LOL seriously, i wrote an article and emailed it as per instructions from the "Gallery" page. how long does it take to show up usually? if it don't show up soon, i'll tell it here. :thumbsup: a clue is, its got ALOT to do with my username!!BUWAH-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAHH!! later.

UHHH...

It can take on the order of months for it to show up on the front page!!! (or at least it did for mine)

Just post it here!

Please!

Charles

Hmmm....SALT eh........Hmmm...DOG ...eh.You mean you let your dog lick at the paint until it looks faded ?? Interesting technique I must say.

OK, so I dumped salt on the model, the dog licked it twice then bit into the wing and ran out the doggy-door with it.

Did I do something wrong Saltydog?

• 1 month later...
look on the bright side guys, its already been a week since i submitted the article............almost!! :nanner: i'll post it here as soon as i see it pop up! later.

Hmmm....8 weeks later.... :cheers:

This hungry wolf is still slobbering all over your model Saltydog! :thumbsup:

:banana:

C`mon man...what do you want to do.....start a riot ? This is almost as bad as watching a good TV show,then it happens......TO BE CONTINUED :bandhead2:

My blood pressure is going up and I`m retaining fluids,just thinking about the SALTY SBD-3

I`m counting to 10....and something better happen.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1.1/2.1/4.1/8...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Paul T

OK, so I dumped salt on the model, the dog licked it twice then bit into the wing and ran out the doggy-door with it.

Did I do something wrong Saltydog?

Silly human, you're supposed to dump salt on the dog first, not the model.

Regards,

The Cat

I taught him everything he knows!!!

Not bad for an Iwata user :wave: :lol:

So this is where youre turning up at Chris... about time you surfaced again.

Guys and gals Chris has moved recently and new job and all, he does not log in like he normally would. Hope all is going well Chriss... shoot me an Email, ALOT has happened since we last chatted.

Put your Stangs up Chris :D

Jeff :touche:

I like your fade job! It looks like its ready to go sink the Akagi!

Looks like it's just back from sinking the Akagi to me ! :wave:

Bl**dy great model !

IJ.