The Polish resin Mi-14 is by the Top Gun company, and is very hard to find. I heard that the Russian vacu-form outfit Prop and Jet was planning an Mi-14 kit before they folded.

The Polish kit builds up very nicely - I believe you can see Chris Jones' built kit in the gallery at Heli-Kit-News' website.

The Polish resin Mi-14 is by the Top Gun company, and is very hard to find. I heard that the Russian vacu-form outfit Prop and Jet was planning an Mi-14 kit before they folded.

The Polish kit builds up very nicely - I believe you can see Chris Jones' built kit in the gallery at Heli-Kit-News' website.

Prop & Jet folded ???

I don't think so - he is now doing resin Russian Weapons Sets - see my review at :-

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/models...pj_weapons.html

and Linden Hill's site :- http://66.226.87.135/propandjet.htm

P&J have also done a vacform 'canopy' to correct the Zvezda kit.....

Ken

AH!! Good news! I didn't know about this.

Back in 2003 I traded with a gent in Moscow for several copies of the P&J A-12 autogyro and Mi-8 canopy bits. That was when I was told that they were working up the Mi-14. Not long after that I was told that they had gone under and that I could not get any more canopies.

Maybe there is hope for another 'Haze' kit after all!

Yes, i'm confirm, Prop & Jet wanna make Mi-14PS (resque version) conversion for Zvezda Mi-8 model. But in now time this is only planning.

To Ken - MiG-21PFM conversion from PJ will сontains: resin pilots cocpit with ejection seat, nose radar cone and vacuformed canopy.