Pablo Ziegler in Argentina

Ripped me off to the tune of $65 for resin helicopter conversion sets that have never been delivered. Lots of other people are singing the same tune.......

This guy is a worm and not to be trusted with your dough!!

Edited by RotorheadTX

Man, sorry to hear that. I had doubts myself some years back, when all of a sudden, guys popped up all around South America who claimed that "a friend is recasting Paragon, CE, BB" etc. and "cash would be fine", "no photos at the moment" etc. blabla... :blink: :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear things like these are happening to the nice folks all the time who are helping here and there and everywhere :(

Man, you certainly didn´t deserve that. Better luck next time, I hope! <_<

István

I am sorry this happens, and this guy is a shame :bobby: i will ask some friends in Argentina for him and get info about it or advertise the modelers there in these country.

I am sorry man! :banana:

Greetings from Peru.

P.S. i have posted an inquire on a latin Forum where a lot of people has done the same on this guy it's in Spanish!

inquire

Edited by fulcrum

When he first started planning his conversions, I had inquired about them. I got a bunch of emails, showing his "products". I never got around to ordering anything from him. I guess that was a good thing. Good luck in getting satisfaction.

Larry Engesath

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the same boat, this dirt bag took me for a kit and cash. I waited three monthes and nothing, I emailed him about it and he told me the trade I sent him "got lost". Never heard from him again.

Dave Fassett

• 8 years later...

Well I'll be darned - the worthless turd has surfaced again - by way of Cybermodeller!!

http://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/builds/airfix/build_airfix_3029.shtml

"With the fuselage complete I will next work on the wings. While I was working on the A-4P wings, I received an email from an Argentine modeler, Mr. Pablo Ziegler, primarily concerned with the reinforcing plates which I have already removed. Pablo indicated (and his indication was accompanied with some close up photographs) that all "late" Argentine A-4Ps were equipped with the plates. In the process I have asked him if the "early" A-4Ps were refurbished to the same standard and furthermore if he could provide some serial numbers for both the "early" and "late" aircraft during the war in order to reach a sound conclusion. He replied that he did not have such material and that was too hard to find such information."

If that bucket of dingle-berries ever tries to sell anyone anything, I once again caution all of ARC to avoid him like the filth he has proven himself to be!!

Edited by RotorheadTX