!/32 F-16C Cockpit

Great work Collin :thumbsup:

Is it OOB? looks great!

Mike.

It's OOB.... I think the 1/32 Has kit is underated since the Tamiya hit the street.

Cheers

I think it's been underrated even before the Tamiya kit came out. With a lot of hard work, it can be built into a beautiful model, as your work clearly shows.

Jake

I think it's been underrated even before the Tamiya kit came out. With a lot of hard work, it can be built into a beautiful model, as your work clearly shows.

amen to that :thumbsup:

looks super!!! nice build so far dude, I am definatly keeping an eye on this topic as I want to build one my self in that scheme. are you gonna use the two bobs decals?

greetz STB :worship:

amen to that <_<

looks super!!! nice build so far dude, I am definatly keeping an eye on this topic as I want to build one my self in that scheme. are you gonna use the two bobs decals?

greetz STB :cheers:

Yep...going to use Two Bobs... most likely the blue Flanker scheme.

Cheers

funny thing Collin - Same name as me, and the same scheme, to be used on the same model .

I bought the Has F-16 before the Tamiya one hit the streets , and when down in Telford at the Nats last year , bought the TwoBob's sheet just like you plan on using ...

Only I fancy the Green/Brown camo -

BTW what are you planning to do re the antenna's these birds carry ?

Excellent job

<_<

i was gonna use some of the plastic frame. as the round end and some styrene to make the base should work i gues. <_< :cheers::woo:

thats what i had in mind. love to hear how you guys would takle it?

greetz STB :lol:

I recently finsihed the same kit.....I think it is a wonderful kit , if you plan to invest more time into it.

The metal seat is excellent ....the only thing i wish it had more was a properly moulded cushion.and some ejection seat decals...........overall it was a joy to build.