Which would YOU most love to pilot?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which would YOU most love to pilot?

• VF-1 Valkyrie(all variants)
    • Zentraedi battle armor
    • Other Macross
    • Veritech Hovertank
    • RMasters' Bioroid
    • Other Southern Cross
    • Alpha Fighter
    • Beta Fighter
    • Cyclone (cycle)
    • Other New Generation

Sorry I could only list ten...wanted to list the Ajax chopper, Invid fighters, other obscure Macross Veritechs and others before I realized I'd exceeded the ten-item limit. So if you can't find what you're looking for, go with one of the three "other" categories.

I have no doubt that the VF-1 Valkyrie will win this hands down without much of a second place, but strangely it is not my favorite, classic and perfect design that it is.

My first love of the entire series is in fact the BETA FIGHTER, so ugly and functional yet lethal that it must surpass the A-7 in this regard. It became my favorite the very first time I saw it, love at first sight. My second choice would be the Alpha fighter, preferably the -01Z model. Both terrifically armored and lethal looking brutes....and after that I'd pick the -1J model Valkyrie.

@#$%!!!!!! Can't believe I hit "null vote" on my own poll when I realized my own first pick would need all the help it would get! So please...add one to the Beta when reading the tally (it may be the only vote it gets...even though it didn't actually get it!).

Edited by Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy

Well, the one combo I love isn't on the list and that is the Alpha/Beta fighter combination. The Beta by itself does indeed rule. But, I had to go with the Valkyrie since I love it in the Super/Strike Valkyrie configuration with the added boosters, missile packs and the cannon pod on the strike Valk (never seen in Robotech). That is why I love the Alpha/Beta combo as it is an Alpha fighter version of the super valkyrie almost.

Well, the one combo I love isn't on the list and that is the Alpha/Beta fighter combination. The Beta by itself does indeed rule. But, I had to go with the Valkyrie since I love it in the Super/Strike Valkyrie configuration with the added boosters, missile packs and the cannon pod on the strike Valk (never seen in Robotech). That is why I love the Alpha/Beta combo as it is an Alpha fighter version of the super valkyrie almost.

LOL...sorry I didn't consider the two as one unit....probably the Beta lover in me.