Has anyone received any of the kits or decals they ordered from him ? I sent payment two months ago and nothing :crying: . So Fuji if you see this, email me TODAY and let me know whats going on. I think I might have gotten burned, please let me know diffrently.

Thanks,

Dave Fassett

Not burned Gentes, I still have the packages here that I havent gotten out, some of you should have gotten some stuff. I'm in Jax on assignment, pictures posted Wednesday. SOrry guys, I've had some personal stuff that has taken more than a front seat. No its not financial, its personal and ugly. wish I could say more. Thanks again Ken for keeping me informed

Not burned Gentes, I still have the packages here that I havent gotten out, some of you should have gotten some stuff. I'm in Jax on assignment, pictures posted Wednesday. SOrry guys, I've had some personal stuff that has taken more than a front seat. No its not financial, its personal and ugly. wish I could say more. Thanks again Ken for keeping me informed

You told me that my item (1/48 Flagon) was sent on March 7.I still haven't got it,so what is happening? :cheers:

Not burned Gentes, I still have the packages here that I havent gotten out, some of you should have gotten some stuff. I'm in Jax on assignment, pictures posted Wednesday. SOrry guys, I've had some personal stuff that has taken more than a front seat.  No its not financial, its personal and ugly. wish I could say more. Thanks again Ken for keeping me informed

Looked at yourself in the mirror again, and it scared you....again... :lol:

I hear it happens to gypsy cheerleaders all the time..

:rofl::rofl:

Edited by VF-103guy

I was just wondering if the package was sent, you stated in an email sent to me dated 22Mar2005 that you were sending it, but nothing yet. I had ordered a 1/48 TA-4F and a set of TB's F/A-18 NSAWC decals. Please let me know whats the status on this order.

Thanks,

Dave Fassett

I haven't got an e-mail or anything say whether or not the decals i bought from you were sent, so a status report on these would be nice please.

Oliver

me neither regarding the two Superscale Tomcat decals & Twobobs SuperHornet decal

I understand life gets in the way but I think this has kinda gotten out of hand...

:blink:

I understand that too,but the decent thing to do is to let us know that deals will be completed late.I wouldn't have a problem if Fuji told me that,not leave me hanging for more than two months without contact. :D

To be honest,I don't think that any of us will ever see the stuff we all paid for. ;)

I think this whole thing has gone beyond what is acceptable. The deal begain in early February, and it doesn't look like we are getting our merchandise anytime soon. Eventhough Fuji may be busy and be having personal issues, some realistic contact with us would have been very appreciated. Having accepted our money and not keeping us informed about the status of the shipping is very frustrating. If you (Fuji) are unable to ship the merchandise on a timely manner, then I think we deserve a refund. A 2+ month wait seems unacceptable. This was my first time buying from someone on this forum and unfortunately it has not been a pleasant transaction.

.. venting off.

This was my first time buying from someone on this forum and unfortunately it has not been a pleasant transaction.

.. venting off.

I feel sorry for you but don't let this stop you from trading here.There are more than 99.99% excellent traders on this forum. :cheers:

This was my first time buying from someone on this forum and unfortunately it has not been a pleasant transaction.

.. venting off.

I feel sorry for you but don't let this stop you from trading here.There are more than 99.99% excellent traders on this forum. :)

I agree there are alot of good guys on this forum,too many to list!!

.. venting off.

I feel sorry for you but don't let this stop you from trading here.There are more than 99.99% excellent traders on this forum. :thumbsup:

I agree with Fulcrum too

Got some very pleasant deals with honest poeple from ARC :banana:

Luc

I've had no bad trades either with anyone on ARC. In fact my most recent one is with the guy right above this post. I'll let you know when your stuff arrives Go... :D

Still no Flagon,pushing three monhs now. :thumbsup: You know,if you needed money we could've had collection for you,ripping off your fellow modelers won't take you far. :thumbsup:

Edited by fulcrum_driver

I agree with Fulcrum. I really hate ragging on somebody but I don't think anyone has had any correspondence from Fuji for a while now, I know I have not. One way or another I'd like to know what is going on with my money or merch.

RESPOND TO US FUJI!!!!!!

Josh

O-fficially pi$$ed off... :lol:

Edited by Josh Denning