• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have no trades with anyone connected to this thread but i just feel for all concerned, Juji - you must have had some serious s..t going down dude, but i think all this could have been avoided if you just dropped all the guys a line - once every 2 weeks. It seems so sad that really bad feelings get caused by something so simple. I hope your troubles are over my friend and i hope the guys can dig deep enough to find forgiveness for you. Best of luck all of you, i make a solmn promise here and now that no matter what happens i will trade with respect and savvy.

Geoff

still waiting ...

Damn that sucks,though all this was cleared up awhile back :thumbsup:

I think everyone got their stuff eventually from Fuji ... except me, I think I'm the only one left that hasn't received anything.

.. as of early september, still waiting ....

Edited by Benner
  • 3 weeks later...
This isn't really on, is it Benner...  :cheers:

Just curious - are you being sympathetic with Benner or are you reproving him? Because I think the poor fellow has every right to let people know he hasn't received a kit he paid for (though he has apparently received a fountain of excuses and self-pity from the seller :cheers: -- maybe those are worth something to someone, somewhere . . .)

This isn't really on, is it Benner...  B)
I am upset that you guys think of me as that.

I wouldn't say anyone thought that... they were probably just confused with the angry smiley originally posted. :lol: Hmmm... on second thought, is it still a smiley if it's angy? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...