anyone want to take bets on when (if ever) we get out stuff? Before Christmas? :cheers:

Yeah Christmas 3005. :thumbsup: We should add up how much money Fuji collected all together,just to see if it was "worth" doing the "job". :thumbsup:

I'll start,he got US$46.00 from me "for" 1/48 Trumpeter Su-15TM Flagon F,that is including Airmail shipping to Australia. :thumbsup:

I'll start,he got US$46.00 from me "for" 1/48 Trumpeter Su-15TM Flagon F,that is including Airmail shipping to Australia. :thumbsup:

lol .. nice idea. $27 USD, shipping included, for Hasegawa 1/48 F-16A

Have just had a discussion with Jose and he is neck deep in family, work and personal stuff at present. I am one of those people who has a trade under way with Fuji for some decals too, but I will vouch for him, and can safely say if you have paid him for something, you WILL get it, it may just be a while longer. I know he will make good, and am happy to wait.

Craig,

I keep seeing other people tell us that he is busy and I will get my stuff, but I am sure a quick email from him would make everyone feel a little better.

Email would be nice after three months of nothing.Family comes first,no doubt about that,but to send an email takes a minute.

Wise man once said:"Excuses are like a******s,everybody has got one." :D

Edited by fulcrum_driver

2 decal sheets, $22.50. I would be happy to wait if I had any proof that he still existed. I have not gotten an email from him since I originally PM'd him about the decals on feb 7th. Only posts on ARC have shown he is around.

Josh

he posted a pic on hyperscale a few weeks ago, i guess thats proof he is at work

Wonder if he's conned anyone into buying items...err..sorry i mean SOLD (before the Mods start moaning) over on Hyperscale..

Well after almost 3 months i'm gonna draw a line under it,guess he just took our cash and ran.....its the only conclusion i can come up with going by my lack of decals,little or no communication from Fuji(when he did we just got fobbed off)

Well i hope you enjoyed spending my hard earned cash you thieving lowlife:soapbox:

Edited by mungo1974

I've written off the money I sent him,and to be honest,I don't care about it.What irritates me is that he actually ripped off people that come to this forum,people who share the same interest,his fellow modelers.

In my eyes it is the lowest thing you can do. :thumbsup:

Thats why I don't send my trades out until I have received what I'm trading for

Jon

Jon, but what if the other guy has the same policy? "No, you send yours first!" "No, you send yours first!" "No, you send yours first!" "No, you send yours first!" "No, you send yours first!"

sorry, just trying to lighten the situation.

Thats why I don't send my trades out until I have received what I'm trading for

Jon

Jon, but what if the other guy has the same policy? "No, you send yours first!" "No, you send yours first!" "No, you send yours first!" "No, you send yours first!" "No, you send yours first!"

sorry, just trying to lighten the situation.

I see what you are saying Ken,if its someone who has good feedback on here I will send whenever I can,I've had a couple of bad experiences and it kinda makes you weary

Jon

Well, wouldn't you know it, my decals from Fuji arrived today. Slow, yes. Unreasonably so...yes. But not a theif. I'll give him the benifit of the doubt, and let go my bad feelings. Anyone else get their goods?

Well, 3 1/2 months and still no kits and no communication. I hate to say it, but there is no excuse at all. :thumbsup:

Fuji, you are offically on my 'NO TRADE/BUY LIST'. Even worse, you are the first name on the list. :cheers:

And yes, I want to keep to thread active. If it takes public humiliation to get not only my purchase, but everyone elses, I will bump this thead daliy. :worship:

Edited by Matt Shropshire
Well, 3 1/2 months and still no kits and no communication. I hate to say it, but there is no excuse at all. :thumbsup:

Fuji, you are offically on my 'NO TRADE/BUY LIST'. Even worse, you are the first name on the list. :cheers:

And yes, I want to keep to thread active. If it takes public humiliation to get not only my purchase, but everyone elses, I will bump this thead daliy. :worship:

Don't forget that we had a couple of LUCKY WINNERS on "Fuji Modeling Raffle",we all bought tickets,but as we all know not everyone can win the lottery. :wacko:

Well,I don't care about the kit or the money he took from me,I just want to spread the truth:Fuji is very BAD trader.I hope nobody else will get burnt. :cheers: