well, if we're playing the lottery, there has to be some suckers that don't win :cheers: ... maybe that's why I've never played the lottery.

I don't play lottery too,but Fuji never told me it was actually lottery,not straight forward sale.Ah,well SUCKER is born every minute I guess. :thumbsup:

well, if we're playing the lottery, there has to be some suckers that don't win :cheers:  ... maybe that's why I've never played the lottery.

I don't play lottery too,but Fuji never told me it was actually lottery,not straight forward sale.Ah,well SUCKER is born every minute I guess. :thumbsup:

in that case ... it SUCKS to be you!!! ... eer, us . :wave:

Fuji must be laughing.... :)

i guess so,since as i type this he's here surfing ARC(22:06 26/05/05),and has still made no effort to contact any of us still waiting on our items :worship:

Edited by mungo1974

Actually, not, if you see my post under "what arrived for you".. you'll notice that a Matt has recieved his stuff stuff. I also know that Ken and a couple of others have too. Since you are over seas it should be there in a day or two. As I mentioned in my previous post I had family issues that needed addressing. Sorry but I have not been having a good time nor have I been laughing at anyone. Now you can either accept this fact especially when you do recieve your stuff or you can all bear a grudge and be un-understanding. Mind you, someday, you might be in a similar situation as I was. So sit back and ponder that. I will not turn this forum into a battleground so just sit back and give it a few days, and yes Fulcrum Driver, your Flagon went out too.

Actually, not, if you see my post under "what arrived for you".. you'll notice that a Matt has recieved his stuff stuff.  I also know that Ken and a couple of others have too. Since you are over seas it should be there in a day or two. As I mentioned in my previous post I had family issues that needed addressing. Sorry but I have not been having a good time nor have I been laughing at anyone. Now you can either accept this fact especially when you do recieve your stuff or you can all bear a grudge and be un-understanding. Mind you, someday, you might be in a similar situation as I was. So sit back and ponder that. I will not turn this forum into a battleground so just sit back and give it a few days, and yes Fulcrum Driver, your Flagon went out too.

Well forgive me if i sound alittle off Fuji,But this whole issue has been dragging on for nearly 4 months now..To those who have gotten there stuff..lucky them..I for one am beginning to wonder what i paid postage on?...Courier Pigeon?,my god in 4 months you could rolled the decals up in a bottle and thrown them in the Ocean they'd have still gotten here quicker than this!.

I do understand the 'family issues' thing i've been there and gotten the t-shirt,but it doesn't change the fact we all paid you money in good faith for goods most of us have not received...

Sadly until the issue is corrected,you will remain a bad trader in my book...

cheers,

Gary

Edited by mungo1974

boy, getting hot in here ...

I'll add my 2 cents for what it's worth. Fuji, none of use would wish you the hardship you had to endure. I think we all know how things can go really down-hill. However, regardless of your problem, your family problem should not have affected us whatsoever. We paid for the items and we paid for the shipping fairly quickly; and there's an implied expectation of good service from the seller. I think you should have sent out the items a lot sooner and satisfactorily communicated with us just purely out of good faith as a seller.

If everyone on e-bay or any other retailer took 4+ months to deliver merchandise to the customer, e-bay would would have gone broke long ago.

Personally since i got the stuff i bought from fuji i'm happy, thank you Fuji, i understood that he was having problems and it was not as if i was gonna use the decals straight away anyway. The only issue was the lack of communication as Matt stated.

One the otherhand i do think that we need to be more understanding as whatever problems Fuji was having must have been very serious. As he said put ourselves in his shoes and only then will we know how difficult things could really be. In the end as long as you get what you wanted there should be no problem, even time wise, maybe i'm being niave but this is supposed to be a community of modellers and not have the mercenary nature of ebay where waiting more than two weeks for your items is unacceptable. Can anyone here honestly say they were gonna build/use what they bought straight away?

Thanks Bullet,

Yea I was not having a good time. I don't need to air my family dirty laundry here, but I made a choice and it was family first. Yea I should have been more proactive in letting everyone know I hadn't skipped town or something, but I was under a lot of stress. My apologies to all for not keeping you all informed but when I got home all I wanted was to veg out and forget the world beyond the door. This actually the first week things are returning to normal and I must say, I almost don't know what to do with myself. Now, can we please get back to models and airplanes, I don't know about you guys but I seriously need to hear some jet noise.

I got my large box from Fuji yesterday. Thank you Fuji. I know it was slow but I also knew that Fuji would come through and if he didn't there was one damn good reason for it. I Hope the worst is behind him and hope he continues to contribute to the hobby.

Everyone deserves a little slack once in a while.

Todd

Actually, not, if you see my post under "what arrived for you".. you'll notice that a Matt has recieved his stuff stuff.  I also know that Ken and a couple of others have too. Since you are over seas it should be there in a day or two. As I mentioned in my previous post I had family issues that needed addressing. Sorry but I have not been having a good time nor have I been laughing at anyone. Now you can either accept this fact especially when you do recieve your stuff or you can all bear a grudge and be un-understanding. Mind you, someday, you might be in a similar situation as I was. So sit back and ponder that. I will not turn this forum into a battleground so just sit back and give it a few days, and yes Fulcrum Driver, your Flagon went out too.

I will just put my 2 cents here since my name has been mentioned in the post above.I understand that you had family problems,that is unfortunate and I feel for you,BUT,there was no communication from you whatsoever until March 7 2005 when you sent me an email saying that you are sorry for the delay and that kit has been sent that very day (I still have your email,so I can attach it if needed).Mind you,that was the last time I heard from you.

To the day I haven't received anything and I don't think that I will.And to be honest,I don't give a f.... if I ever get that Flagon.The truth is that no matter what,you are still a bad trader,not because your stuff hasn't arrived or being shipped late,but because your lack of contact and disrespect for people who bought stuff from you.

As far as I am concerned this matter is over,I don't want anything from you. :cheers:

Edited by fulcrum_driver
I got my large box from Fuji yesterday. Thank you Fuji. I know it was slow but I also knew that Fuji would come through and if he didn't there was one damn good reason for it. I Hope the worst is behind him and hope he continues to contribute to the hobby.

Everyone deserves a little slack once in a while.

Todd

Thanks Todd, I am indebted to you

Thanks Matt, thanks Mungo,

Benner, your box came back to me for some reason yesterday. Its the F-16 and I included some extra decals for the trouble. email me direct, I want to make sure I have the right address.

Benner, your box came back to me for some reason yesterday. Its the F-16 and I included some extra decals for the trouble. email me direct, I want to make sure I have the right address.

Thanks for letting me know Fuji, that is weird. I sent an e-mail to your "snapshot" account. Don't worry about including any extra decals; I appreciate the thought but if I just get the kit I would be happy enough.

thanks.

Thanks Matt, thanks Mungo,

Fuji, could you let me know whether you resent the kit or not? ... it'd be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...