Biggest Spring Sale Ever !! Stratosphere Kits !

I am doing a BIG Spring SALE on many of my kits !!

This is my biggest sale ever, here are some highlights of what is on special:

(all categories mixed in, including aircraft, sci-fi and figurine).

I am offering a 25% rebate on my X-38 CRV from Nasa,

and 25% off the Lockheed SSTO Space Shuttle kit !! (Normally 89.95$US).

and on one new Diplomatic Shuttle (!) (sci-fi this one)(one kit available only for this sale. normally 85$US).

My all new Squid Transport Ship (Vorlon), 15.5" long resin kit, includes both type of petals, and two different kinds of petal support parts. Petals are vacformed in thick styrene.

The kit normally retail at 125$US.

I have a few old version (polyester resin) early production kits i had made, 4 only are available, and on special at only 80$US !! ;)

They include all the parts of the normal kit (except the smaller petals option, the big petals are standard here. But i can accomodate modellers who want the small petals if required)

See the link for a picture of the parts of the kit:

http://pic15.picturetrail.com/VOL565/23350...93/59255920.jpg

(please note, normally all the parts are white colour, except for the tentacles, that i prefer to make with more rigid polyester resin, so they won't droop.). The masts holding the front and rear of the ship together are reinforced with hardened steel. But the 4 kits on special will all have the amber coloured resin parts (polyester).

Big Spring SPECIAL !!

I have 6 of my Battle Angel figurine kit at home for sale ! The kit is at 25 % OFF !! Normally sold for 75$US, now only 50$ !! This is the all new version, pressure cast, all polyurethane resin ! (just fresh from last month !). So, Hurry..!

(please note, WStar kit is still under redesign, this is the last one of my kit list (7th one), along with the laser prop, which i need to complete. All other kits are available.

The SALE is on for a very short time only ! Sale prices valid Until Wednesday April 20th only !!

This is your chance ! My biggest sale EVER !

You can contact me at:

stratospheremodels@yahoo.fr

website: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?u...atospheremodels

(or go to Picturetrail.com, and enter:

stratospheremodels, all in one word, the upper right corner box to see the photos)

sincerely,

Stephane

Stratosphere Models

An even BIGGER SPECIAL !!

I am putting my 4 pre-series Squid Transport Ship (Vorlon Transp.) at only

70$US ... !!! :o

Almost 50% OFF !!! :wacko:

My lowest price EVER !

Offered for 2 more days only !

Stéphane.

Stratosphere Models

My all new Squid Transport Ship (Vorlon), 15.5" long resin kit, includes both type of petals, and two different kinds of petal support parts. Petals are vacformed in thick styrene.

The kit normally retail at 125$US.

I have a few old version (polyester resin) early production kits i had made, 4 only are available, and on special at only 80$US !!

They include all the parts of the normal kit (except the smaller petals option, the big petals are standard here. But i can accomodate modellers who want the small petals if required)

See the link for a picture of the parts of the kit:

http://pic15.picturetrail.com/VOL565/23350...93/59255920.jpg

Prolonging the sale a few days more.. !

Now putting the 4 Squid Transport Ships (Vorlon) at 65$ each :thumbsup:

Jump on them ! They won't be here for long..!

One kit gone, one figurine reserved, and one realspace kit reserved, hurry..!

For 3 more days, (till Wednesday, 23:59 !).

It's Spring fever.. ! Whoo-hoo.. ! :cheers:

stratospheremodels@yahoo.fr