For you Babylon 5 Fans with money to burn

And he has a feedback rating of "0" :) Buyer beware when its something this expensive.

Ed,

Considering it's J. Michael Straczynski I would be inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Regards,

Murph

My apologies but I have no idea who he is. May I assume he is in some way connected to the show?

Ed,

He created the series, produced it, and wrote the majority of the show's episodes.

Regards,

Murph

I remember back in the days of newsgroups, I asked a question to JMS who frequented rec.arts.tv.babylon5 about the issue of artificial gravity on certain ships in Babylon5

He responded to my post and then wrote a nice long email discussing it. In late season 2 the same questions were answered within the show. I wonder if I caused that?

Back to topic. We do not know if it is the real JMS though....

:)

MikeJ

Wow thanks Murph

And All I got is an autographed Claudia Christian card from the Babylon 5 CCG.

Bouthg a whole box of boosters for 5.00 at a shop that was getting out of the CCG games, and hers was the first pack I opened...

Had a chance back in the old BBS days to chat with JMS one time and it was a pleasure to discuss the ideas behind FTL as well as his ideas for the Jump Gates...

William G

aka Not Kosh

Wow thanks Murph

And All I got is an autographed Claudia Christian card from the Babylon 5 CCG.

Bouthg a whole box of boosters for 5.00 at a shop that was getting out of the CCG games, and hers was the first pack I opened...

Had a chance back in the old BBS days to chat with JMS one time and it was a pleasure to discuss the ideas behind FTL as well as his ideas for the Jump Gates...

William G

aka Not Kosh

William

Those were the days, JMS was pretty accessable to the newsgroups communities back then...

:thumbsup:

MikeJ