hiya

wel i got to work today in my F-15

this is the 1/144 academy kit and is pretty simple, btu has alot of panel line detail.

first i started out by cutting out out the cockpit and adding soem interior. the area behind the seat has some "artistic licence". bit i feel it looks pretty good.

am currently workign on the instrument panel and cockpit tub

regards

Raymond

wow This is going to be another one of those amazing 1/144 kits isn't it :unsure:

Thats looking amazing allready ray

cant beleive this is 1/144.

Are you going to do the other f 15 at the same time?

stav :thumbsup:

Edited by hawkhornet

Raymond, what a beaut. I could only DREAM of building something like that. I just don't have the patience to detail the cockpit of something that small. My F-14A Bombcat is on hold due to a missing canopy. Bought a replacement kit to cannibalize for the part.

hiya

mike is right! this is the academy kit repackaged form the hobbycraft kit.

ive got a couple of dragon f-15Es but i havent cracked them open, ill have a looksie later tonite :) wierd thing is the academy kit is mroe detailed in regards to panel lines!!!!

cheers animal hows ur new location?, theres are by no means easy builds, was gogin to throw it in last nite, btu sleep seemd to shrug off that idea!! :thumbsup:

cheers mike! i brought Jordi's La Forges Viser of ebay a few months back :thumbsup: seeing full sprectrum helps B) :cheers:

im substuting the kits sparrow missiles with thinner ones from my grippen kit. ill ad fuel tanks for my collection of craptacular LS f-16s. and some ASRAAMS B)

regards

rayond

Edited by Raymond