I don't know about you, but I kind of liked last night's episode. My favorite was the total recreation of the end scenes from FIRST CONTACT and then everything taking a radical left turn when Zephram Cochrane whips out a shotgun and blasts the Vulcan away. Then instead of the "inspirational" imaging normally seen in the title sequence, we see Stukas and other scenes of war. :thumbsup:

However I do miss the regular PORTHOS (I have no idea what breed that beast that Archer had as a pet was).

THAT was the BEST episode of Enterprise yet by far, too bad its also the 3rd last. :( My wife (who never saw the first Star Trek) didnt get alot of it. But all the references were rigt there if you saw the origanals.

Great episode. :D

I DL'ed it just now and had a quick look...Looks great and plenty of references from the TOS "Mirror Mirror" episode.

We still have to get through season 3 yet before I can watch it though.

:thumbsup:

MikeJ

THAT was the BEST episode of Enterprise yet by far, too bad its also the 3rd last.

I'm with you Phantom - I thought it was great stuff too!

Pity they didn't think of this about two seasons ago - it might have saved the show from cancellation! :thumbsup:

The Defiant was all CGI, no model used since I don't think the companies involved with the effects work can even do motion control anymore. I missed the first 10 minutes of the ep, so I guess I will need to borrow a tape of it. But I do agree it was among the best episodes of Enterprise ever done and do indeed wish it had come sooner then later. The set work on the Defiant was also outstanding and I can't wait for this week's episode.

IF it's an evil alternate universe, shouldn't they all have had little goatees?

Hmmmm,could it be Commander Riker was from the mirror universe?He gained the beard/goatee in season 3 or 4,was it really him or a mirror Riker...hmmmm.... :cheers:

Edited by ThePhantomTwo
They have already packed the sets away :woot.gif:

At least it was done quickly. I got to see the set of a show I kinda liked (DEAD LIKE ME) but got cancelled in favor of some really dumbed down show, used as is by another show I like (STARGATE SG-1) that is filmed at the same studio.

However I do miss the regular PORTHOS (I have no idea what breed that beast that Archer had as a pet was).

That's a Rotweiller. German Guard dog. They are very athletic, fast and agressive.

Kind of like.....the Lyle Alzado of dogs.

Rottweiler, from the WORST speller on all of ARC!

Trust me, thats my REAL name! :worship::cheers:

I DL'ed it just now and had a quick look...Looks great and plenty of references from the TOS "Mirror Mirror" episode.

;)

MikeJ

From where? FROM WHERE???!

:rofl:

MikeJ

From where? FROM WHERE???!

clikky me

try here

Haven't we been down this road before in TOS????

:blink: (Mirror, Mirror)

I mean, c'mon, the parallel universive thing has been done to death already.

Jeff

I mean, c'mon, the parallel universive thing has been done to death already.

Parallel Universe??? What about the Time Warp issue? Enterprise couldn't even get through one episode without the "Time Travel" issue being used.

Loved watching that Constitution-class ship kick butt......Berman & gang are obviously having fun with something they know they are going to lose anyway!

If they'd had more 'fun' like that from the beginning maybe they wouldn't be losing it. :wacko: