How's the FIT on Academy's new 1/48 CH-46E kit?

i have one,but have not tryed it yet ,waiting for new decals and pictures

of one camyed. i asked if anyone here at this site had any pictures be same

as you no help this must be a hard subject or no one done this kit yet. well some day they will make decals hope it will be two bobs hint hint!if you get any thing please post it

dean

i have one almost converted into a voyageur so its covered in putty, but the fit of the kit so far has been excelent. you have to be carefull fitting the interior when the fuselage halves go together and make sure that you test fit the sponsons before glueing. all of the clear parts fit perfectly. i havent built up the rotor heads yet but they look good too

• 3 months later...

She is a beautiful kit, built two and working on a third. The only complanit I have is that there is'nt enough engraved panel lines. My second one I scribed in some.

HGB_999.jpg

hg_9.jpg

hg_5.jpg

CH-46E_fin_5.jpg

I highly recommend grtting this kit ;)

Hey Dan, it was painted on using Tamiyas paints. For the stars they are made of vinyl placed over the white painted area. The blue was sprayed and the stars were lifted.

HGB_7.jpg

HGB_9.jpg

Now I'm hearing that Academy's coming back out with this kit using these marking. I'm not sure how true it is.....you know how the the news get around the modeling world :cheers:

Edited by Helo_Dud