1/48 Hasagawa RNLAF F-16 AMLU

• 2 weeks later...

Little update: starting to post-shading the F-16. This F-16 is very weathered if you see this bird in realtime.

Left side is almost done, ight side has to be done yet...

Till a later update...

Eric

Edited by fireman
  • 3 weeks later...
1 small question witch kind of tape did you use to mask of the fron area for the dark grey?

Thatwould be the tamiya masking tape. Just cut the shape away and airbrushed it.

Now hoping to get my airbrush 'clean' (that's what Michiel wants :whistle: ) and then hopefully get to do small and thinner lines...

But no further progress on this tiger yet. Still wondering what config to use. Maybe like it had on the tigermeet at schleswig-jagel.

Till later,

Fireman

• 3 months later...

Ok, long time waiting for an update so here it is.

I gave the jet a little light spray to make the lighter lines a little fading ( :cheers: )

Now I'm redy to give it a gloss coat to apply my decals in the next few days. And then it will get a oil wash and another coat...

And ofcourse I'm still learning.... :lol:

Fireman

Edited by fireman

Ok guys, I finished decaling the tiger viper. Now it just needs a gloss coat and a matt finish to make it look good. The end is almost near when I should do this and putting the gear on the kit.

Fireman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

B)

Finaly ALMOST finished. Just have to detail the jet with painting the nav light, place some dischargers and some small details left. But for now FINALLY an update on this project. I saw some others but they where not weathered,mine is. So let's see this as a following on the clean ones :D

IMG_2369.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

IMG_2371.jpg

IMG_2372.jpg

IMG_2373.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2378.jpg

Fireman