hiya

well this weeks been a bit stressfull for me with exams etc, so i despiratly needed a fun build..........

.....finished watching battlestar galactica (new serries) on TV tonite (ep: hand of god), and felt pumped to kitbash a SF model! :wasntme:

hope you guys like it!

its ment to be a fighter/transport combo ....kinda like soviet Hind and heavly configured for atmospheric flight. see if u can guess the kit pieces!!!!!

:thumbsup:

the annoying thing is: this looks vaguely familiar to somethign ive seen before!

if u had to place it in a serries, what universe woudl u place it in?

regards

Raymond

Edited by Raymond
the annoying thing is: this looks vaguely familiar to somethign ive seen before!

Check some of the Japanese Sci-Fi. It looks vaguely similar to some of the craft in the ULTRAMAN series or something out of the GODZILLA movies (the japanese ones, not the shameful american attempt of 2000). :thumbsup:

Kinda sorta this one?

Edited by dragon

That's BAD***!

What is the fuse? I got the tails-F-16 verts. And the intakes are...Mig-29 intakes?

The wings are F-15 verts. Howmadoinsofar? The fuse has me stumped. Maybe an F-16 center drop tank?

Anyway, looks great. I want to build one in 1/48th. Maybe I will do some sketches first. You know, if I am right about the parts, this would be possible, if very expensive, in 1/32nd scale. OOOoohhhhh...

Pete

Edited by Impatient Pete

hi guys!!!

:worship:

impatent pete, ur pretty much right!!! as is ken!

fuselauge: f-16 tank

wings: f-15 tails

tails: f-16 tails

intakes mig-29

exhausts: dragon mig 29

thingymajig: soemthing of a fairy firefly

weapons: circut thingys form a garage remote

:thumbsup::cheers: no thank you pete! ausoem sketch! :rofl: :( :D verry talented! :D

jsut puttued her!

regards

Raymond

Edited by Raymond

hiya

heres the basic painted product:

gotta fix up the cockpit windows still. hoep you guys like it! i felt liek something colourfull! :lol:

regards

Raymond