Dragon/Zvezda/Italeri Mi-28 1/72

I have Dragon Mi-28 1/72.Same kit is reboxed by Zvezda/Italeri

Does anybody know if somebody produce any extra parts for it (resin..)?

I don't recall there being any resin aftermarket sets available.

However there was certainly replacement decals by Behemoth (see Linden Hill)

Not sure why you would even need resin parts or decals, its a very nice kit OOB apart from the understandably sparse cockpit.

Edited by Mandrake

Asked Heliborne (E. Borissov) - his planned resin cocpit for this model. But i dont know when he planned going productoins this kits.

Begemot (i did'n like Begemoth transcriptions) decal maybe redesigned, there are planning separate Ka-50/52 and Mi-28/28N - old variants + new variant for both helicopters, whose didn't know three yeaars ago.

Zvezda planning do Mi-28N in this year in baze Ital/Dragon model, will see what is this model been. B)

Italeri & Revell make not absolutly perfeckt model, both have some mistakes, but Italeri look more good than Revell. :(

Italeri & Revell make not absolutly perfeckt model, both have some mistakes, but Italeri look more good than Revell.

The main flaw with the Revell kit IMHO is the canopy and its oversized frames.

Can't wait for Zvezda's Mi-28N!

The main flaw with the Revell kit IMHO is the canopy and its oversized frames.

I'm agree, if linear size that cocpit and canopy x 72 - too small size will be, only kids can seat in this helicopter B)

I have turned up two etched brass sets for the Mi-28; one from PP Aeroparts (long since out of business) designed for the DML/Italeri/Zvezda kit, and the set from Eduard for the Revell AG kit.

Here are scans:

havoc-1.jpg

havoc-2.jpg

Both of echted look not so difficult and contains objects, whoose not so unexpendable.

Mi-28N (and new modificatoin Mi-28NE) just only planning into serial production, maybe after incoming helicopter in army aviation instead of Mi-24 (although Mi-24VP and other third generation Hind modification is still on the productions too) all helos modeling will be happynes new models or conversion set for old model.

Its alike third model Ka-50 (Ka-50, Ka-52 and soon Ka-50Sh) by Zvezda, maybe Mi-28 lucky too, i hope and beleve :thumbsup::thumbsup:

At now time Zvezda Ka-52 - is not Italeri Ka-52, its own different models, Zvezda more accuracy and this kits do later version Ka-52 with IR-visor "Samsheet" under cocpit and radar at noze section.

At now time Zvezda Ka-52 - is not Italeri Ka-52, its own different models, Zvezda more accuracy and this kits do later version Ka-52 with IR-visor "Samsheet" under cocpit and radar at noze section.

Apoligies if I was indeed wrong.

I assumed that Italeri's KA-52 was Zvezda's due to Italeri using Zvezda first KA-50 moulding.

Has anyone got some shots of the Zvezda KA-52 kit?