Okay, been looking at all the prices of graflex handles and it really is scarey! Plus the fact that I'd rather mine looked, well, unique....not a copy of someone else's. Because that was the idea...that each one was unique to the tastes and skills of its owner.

So I kept wondering in the back of my mind, not very often, what MINE would look like if fiction was real. Well, I'm starting to find out.

It started with a trip to the hardware store, and put together a bunch of electrical conduit fittings....not bad, needs machining. Who can do that? Well, I'm a music teacher, and the instrument repairman who serves my school district can.

So, he also let me go through all the junked instruments and I found more parts, some decorative and some "functional", to really make this thing come alive....now this thing really has some potential! I'm jazzed and will post pics when available!

After all...what more fitting weapon for a music teacher than one with various parts from musical instruments? :thumbsup:

how about we all geek out and post pictures of our lightsabers! (Not what I meant, get your minds out of the gutter)

I don't want anyone to find out why my call sign is "Inch Worm"