Russian jets in 1/48

• 2 weeks later...

Kazan will??? Well, I guess I'd better get my rearend off the ground and get the 3 MiG 23 conversions and 2 MiG 27 conversions then.

I doubt KP is going to manage to make the release that they said they were thinking doing for the MiG 23 that they were planning.

I cheated a little due to time limits and jumped to the last page. What about the Revell Yak-25 flashlight? It's an older kit with imprinted two color Russian stars but it's 1/48th.

He will work on these sets(MiG-23,27) dont know when he will finish them

Only know that MiG-29S conversion will be soon on the market

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1/48 right???

that is soo freeking cool then! I want me one!

Zmey - what do I have to do to convert a MiG29A into an S?

Said

Depends what "S" is supposed to mean. AFAIK MiG-29S is just a regular 9-13 with R-77 support and some minor software tweaking. No external differences. To convert to Academy 9-12 into 9-13 you'll need new hump, wingtips and few small details. To convert 9-12 into anything else (M, M2, MRCA, K, SMT - am i missing anything?)... you are going to need a healthy dose of optimism and a chainsaw.

:blink:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
AND NOW VERY GOOD NEWS!!!!!

Somebody (i will tell his name later:) started work on Su-25T and TM (Su-39 ) conversion 1/48!

Hi Flanker, I have a Academy 1 48 Mig-29UB and would like to know if there is a after market cockpit set. I've check several sites that had them and they seem to all have been discontinued for some reason. Is that kit really just a SU-27UB kit or was it designed for the Mig-29UB only? I know NeOmega has the SU-27UB on their site.

Thanks in advance.

Tonal

Hi Flanker, I have a Academy 1 48 Mig-29UB and would like to know if there is a after market cockpit set. I've check several sites that had them and they seem to all have been discontinued for some reason. Is that kit really just a SU-27UB kit or was it designed for the Mig-29UB only? I know NeOmega has the SU-27UB on their site.

Thanks in advance.

Tonal

Yes it was designed specially for MiG-29UB

http://zabza.info/mdl_res/MiG-29/scale/fm_ub.html

i do not have that set ,two neoemga K-36 will be enoguh for me:)

1/48 Sukhoi T-4 Sotka Supersonic Bomber, HPH vac and resin (still waiting to have enough room to build it).

1/48 PAK FA T-50 Stratosphere Models

Or was it oposit?:worship: HPH T-50 and Stratosphere T-4 :thumbsup:

Edited by flanker
You forgot the Trumpeter's SU-24M, a pricey kit, but still cheaper and easier to build than Collect-Aire one...

No we did not-this is very old topic wich was not updated for a looong time.

Now there are

Hobby Boss MiG-17

Hobby Boss Yak-38

Trumpeter Su-24M

Eduard MiG-21MF

there will be soon

Hobby boss Su-27

Academy Su-30MKK

Edited by flanker