Finally finished something

At last I finally finished something. Attached are two of the three T-6's I was working on - the third is having its canopy decalled.

All are the Academy kit. The silver a/c uses Decals Carpena markings, whilst the yellow a/c are handmade using an Alps printer.

The only aftermarket bits are the propellers.

Chris St Clair

• 4 weeks later...

The Academy kit is very nice and goes together well - no major problems other than lining up the tailplanes.

Pity I forgot about the resin cockpit set I had until AFTER I finished them! Oh well, when I start the next 3...!

The Academy kit is very nice and goes together well - no major problems other than lining up the tailplanes.

Pity I forgot about the resin cockpit set I had until AFTER I finished them! Oh well, when I start the next 3...!

Thanks, Chris, I'll have to pick one or two up. Who makes the resin cockpit set? From what I can see through your canopies it looks like Academy give you a reasonable basis anyway.

Nice pair of aircraft you have there! Nice to see some of the old-time trainers.

Well done and thanks for sharing them with us :cheers: .

Regards,

Don :cheers:

• 2 months later...