I don't normally do jets but I would buy a 1/32 Meteor and Vampire !

Cheers

Den

Meteor should be out by the end of this/beginning of next year. By Wingscale from Netherlands.

My star would be F-102 and a dream B-17.

Nothing is impossible today, let us hope and pray

Jozef

Life is good these days for us 1/32 scale modelers.

We have Revell bringing out the He-111 in October and the Ar-196 about then too.

From Holland we have the B-25 and the Meteor appearing later this year.

I am not concerned about the A-20 and the B-26 Marauder and A-26 Invader. I think they may come out in the next few years with the new interest in twin engine bombers. I do not know by whom, but I am optimistic.

I am very pleased with the line proposed by Wingnut Wings for their WW1 airplanes. I will buy one of each, at least.

Trumpeter has announced a big lineup of new kits for 2010 and 2011 but with the way they delay things, we are still waiting for the TBD after three years, I do not count on them. I feel like accusing them of mere day dreaming.

However, what I would still like is to see an injection molded kit of the:

Japanese Val,

Japanese Kate

Japanese Pete

Italian Fiat Cr-42

Italian Sm.79 three engine bomber

One would think that Hasegawa would bring out the Kate and Val. After all, they are a Japanese company and these planes were a very important part of their country's history. It is their heritage, so to speak.

Who will make the Italian planes?

Who knows?

But, all in all, they are producing new models faster than I can build them so I am not complaining.

Enjoy,

Stephen

Meteor should be out by the end of this/beginning of next year. By Wingscale from Netherlands.

My star would be F-102 and a dream B-17.

Nothing is impossible today, let us hope and pray

Jozef

Unfortunately it looks like the Wingscale kit will be a post war Meteor, so does not interest me.

Cheers

Den

Well, since I first posted here on page 1 over five years ago, some great 1/32 scale kits

have come into reality or have at least been announced! Things are good in the 1/32

world! However, I'm still looking for a good MiG-29 (9-12). Also would very much like

to see these come along:

F-104C (new tool)

F-106A

Mirage III

F-84F Thunderstreak

F-84E/G Thunderjet

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Anyone seen this?

When will it be released and where can i buy it?

What appears to be the official AFV Club FB user says before Chinese new year, which is January 20th this year. If it's not imported to the US/Canada, I bet you can find it on ebay.

Terry

Edited by loftycomfort

What appears to be the official AFV Club FB user says before Chinese new year, which is January 20th this year. If it's not imported to the US/Canada, I bet you can find it on ebay.

Terry

Sorry I take that back. The user "AFVCLUB & HOBBYFAN 台灣粉絲團" is just the AFV Club Taiwanese fan club.

Terry