Hi friends i am in with this project: 1/48 Academy MIG-29SE, Fulcrum C in Fuerza Aerea del Peru markings... i will include FM detail set, Pisco Models Nose Cone correction , Aires wheel wells, Aztec or Albatros decals and maybe SOL weapons.

I will post pics soon!!!!

Greetings from Peru :cheers:

Edited by fulcrum

Hi Miro, i have scratchbuilt the entire dorsal spine and i am actually working on wingtips!...

i am dropping slats and flaps as seen on some FAP pictures, the take off pic was taken by my good friend Dony Alva, he's good really?

I can't wait to see your YUG Fulcrum man!

Keep the Fulcrum Feeling!

Greetings from Peru. :beer4:

can't wait to see a wider shot!

i will ask my friend Dony about permission to post more of his pics..

Keep the Fulcrum feeling :thumbsup:

Greetings from Peru. :D

P.S: if u want to see more pics, check the next Issues of Air Forces Monthly magazine, my friend Chris Lofting was here at different AFB in Peru and took BEAUTIFUL pics of peruvian birds including Fulcrum, Fitter, Frogfoot, and Mirage 2000!!!!!!!!

be attempt!

Edited by fulcrum
  • 3 months later...

OK, inspiration is back, after almost 6 or 7 years (i can't remind it exactly!) i am still working on this project, scratchbuilt the entire "type C" Dorsal spine and recontoured the air Inlet trunks to get a nice Fulcrum. I used some plastic putty made here:

Edited by fulcrum
  • 4 weeks later...
Fulcrum, so it's been a month since last update.

how is this bird coming along now?

Said

Hi Shark, yeah i know i am slow builder, but i had a lot of work planning and working at the Scale Modeling Contest here in Lima two weeks ago, last Sunday was the FAP Open Day and Aldo Flores, Aztec Decals CEO from Mexico is here visiting us...

I guess i will continue the project after mid part exams at university on next 10 days...

Thanks for interesting....

One of the Judges working:

Edited by fulcrum
OK, here a Scratchbuilt jewell, won the category.

:worship:

scratchbuilt!

hey - that Fulcrum looks good. did you notice there is no seam nor bump where the front fuselage and the main body of the jet meet? I've never been able to do that properly. all of mine have that very visible bump there.

nice models!

Said